R&P~ Do you listen to......... :)?

different music when you are with your friends, than when you are by yourself...... I was just wondering cause I know I do.....only a few of my dude friends listen to metal....but most of my friends like rap, r&b, hip/hop all that stuff so I let loose and join in and listen to it and stuff.... I must admit... show more different music when you are with your friends, than when you are by yourself......

I was just wondering cause I know I do.....only a few of my dude friends listen to metal....but most of my friends like rap, r&b, hip/hop all that stuff so I let loose and join in and listen to it and stuff....

I must admit it's hard to sing along, dance and act like immature teens with metal music....so when I am with my friends we goof off with rap and stuff....know what I mean?

I will openly admit to being in my car, filled with friends, with the windows down and the system up, dancing and singing along to random sh*t from Ludacris, to Lil' Wayne to Run DMC....haha, while I don't think it is good music, it's still fun....

What is everyones thoughts on this? Do you listen to completely different music around different ppl like ur friends?

MQ~ Who's voice makes you go "Now how in the hell did they get a recording contract?"
Me~ Rhianna...that ho cant sing for anything...lol

Random BQ~Pick a person, a place and an activity :P

Thanks! :)
Update: to the f*cktard below me...I am a METALHEAD dumbasss
Update 2: Haha, Mama Jamie...she asked if she could experience a night with me and FFAF...so we said alright once we will allow it....

lmao :)