I need help with boyle's law calculations.?

i need a really easy tutorial to do this stuff. I took all the notes in my chem class and I still don't understand. HELP. the Directions say: using boyle's law P1V1=P2V2 calculate the missing variable. Temperature is constant. P1 is original pressure, V1 is original volume P2 is new(changed) pressure, V2... show more i need a really easy tutorial to do this stuff. I took all the notes in my chem class and I still don't understand. HELP.
the Directions say: using boyle's law P1V1=P2V2 calculate the missing variable. Temperature is constant. P1 is original pressure, V1 is original volume P2 is new(changed) pressure, V2 is the new(changed) volume.

here is one of the example questions that they gave us, but i did not understand at all!

If 425 cm(cubed) of oxygen were collected at a pressure of 9.80 kPa what volume will the gas occupy if the pressure changed to 9.40 kPa

help will be greatly appreciated, and the one who explains it to me the best will get to 10 points.