Logic puzzle anyone feel up to a simple puzzle worth 10 points?
During a crazy weekend of paintball, four friends were having great fun. The paint came in BLUE, GREEN, YELLOW and RED. Coincidently, the four friend had T-Shirts in those same colors. Using the 5 clues below, figure out who used what color, and who wore what T-Shirt.
1. Brenda used blue paintballs
2. The person in the green t-shirt used yellow balls
3. james was not wearing a red t-shirt
4. diane used green balls and had a blue shirt
5. simon was the only person who used paint which was the same color as his shirt.
the people are Simon, brendA, james, diane.
there are 2 categories T-shirt color | Paintball color
RONI gets the points
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Oh, I adore these types of puzzles!!!
Brenda | Blue | yellow shirt
Simon | red | red shirt
Diane | green | blue shirt
James | yellow | green shirt