Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

Issues or troubles/problems in Ohio?

I'm doing a report on issues in Ohio. I went to the website, but all they list are the good things about it. Can anyone tell me issues or problems in Ohio that need to be solved? Or give me some links to websites that state these?

-Thanks (:

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Ohio has one of the worst economies of all the states. Many of their industry/factory jobs have been moved to TN and other states, and countries.

While many states around it has legalized gambling, Ohio still refuses. Ohio's education (k-12) has many schools that are in academic watch or failure.

Source(s): Ohio citizen for several decades.
  • 1 decade ago

Unemployment is one of the biggest issues. We have a lot of car plants and other factories that have laid off a lot of people. Another issue is with the Police, Fire, EMT etc. There is not enough money in the State's budget to hire new personnel for the ones that retire. As far as getting info just google the different news stations like WSYX, NBC 4 WBNS 10tv (those are Columbus) and you will find lots of info. Good Luck

Source(s): Have lived in Ohio for 29 years.
  • 4 years ago

This grew to become into completed in Washington some year in the past. i spotted that there grew to become into any drop off in the attendance at bars. It think of maximum folk bypass to the bar to drink, and because they are able to, they could smoke. no longer lots of people won't bypass by using fact they are able to't smoke. i individually understand some people who say they are extra possibly to bypass to the bars by using fact they understand they do no longer would desire to breath in smoke all nighttime. additionally, maximum bars created outdoors areas for people who smoke. They set up a splash roof with chairs and tables basically outdoors a back door or some thing. This actual grew to become right into a quite cool ares. As you in all probability understand, maximum folk at bars get a splash tipsy and opt to chat approximately no longer something. lots of the people who could bypass to the "smoking areas" start up speaking and eating and overlook to return back interior whilst they end their cigarette. So the impact will with a bit of luck be little or no on your business enterprise.

• 1 decade ago

gangs

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.