If the companys who make Noxema, Aqua Net and Dippity Do can manage to keep....?

....their products on store shelves for all these years, why can't Pantene manage to produce the same product for more than a year at a time? Every time I find one of their products I like they discontinue it...grrrr.

Favorite Answer

Here's something that shocked me to pieces....

I complained about the same kind of thing and the gorcery store told me that stores only stock their brands. all other shelf space is handled by renting them out to other distributors, who come in and stock their product.

Always call the toll-free number on the back of the product to tell them you like it... they will often take your address to send you coupons and to tell their vendor to keep stocking your store with the product you like!

When you lose a product - complain and ask for the names of other stores in your area the distributor stocks.

Otherwise - material producers of chemicals to make our favorite products are folding like houses of cards all over the world... we may lose large numbers of products we like, simply due to economic troubles.

Good luck hon!

Peace.

• Ramjet

bwaaahahahaha dippity doo.... I haven't seen that in YEARS!!

and you are right. I don't know of any product that switches stuff more quickly. Who are their product R&D execs that they think women are so fickle that they want a change after less than a year!! bah

I think Pantene must be run by the in crowd you know the ones that

are never happy with anything so they must have CHANGE hehe...

always nosnod

I don't know. What gets me is the disappearing lipstick color. Find one you really like, go back when you need more, gone! Don't make it anymore.

grrrrr....u right