I HATE tae kwon do!!!!?

Hi I hope you are having a good day Well, in June of 2006 I started TKD. In January of 2008 I quit with a red belt black stripe. In September I started up again, really embarrassed to go back. But I enjoyed it. UNITL NOW! I really do not enjoy it! I would get my black belt in about a month and that is... show more Hi
I hope you are having a good day

Well, in June of 2006 I started TKD. In January of 2008 I quit with a red belt black stripe.
In September I started up again, really embarrassed to go back. But I enjoyed it. UNITL NOW! I really do not enjoy it! I would get my black belt in about a month and that is just too long! I can't stand this anymore! You are probably going to say to keep going with it, which I might do. But what I really need is encouragement! I need something to be a goal so I can keep on going to class without getting any more insane! Please help me!

aahh i hate tkd. so much. help me. please
Update: to the first answer:

oooohh i see where you are getting at!! you have the mind of a winner.

you're right I am a quitter. i suck at life.