What are your thoughts on the four possible Super Bowl matchups?

This is just a matter of opinion. No right or wrong answer. I'm a Packer fan so I'm neutral but here is my rant about what I think about the possible match ups... The winner of the AFC Championship game will likely be the winner of the Super Bowl in my opinion. Think of the possible match... show more This is just a matter of opinion. No right or wrong answer. I'm a Packer fan so I'm neutral but here is my rant about what I think about the possible match ups...

The winner of the AFC Championship game will likely be the winner of the Super Bowl in my opinion. Think of the possible match ups....Ravens/Eagles Ravens/Cardinals Steelers/Eagles Steelers/Cardinals.

Ravens/Eagles-This one I could picture being a absolute battle; a game in the upper teens to low twenties that will come right down to the end. Perhaps final seconds or last possesion. In my opinion this would be the best game out of all the match ups.

Ravens/Cardinals-This one could get ugly. If the Ravens defense shows up. This one is over in the first half. All the Ravens would have to do is control time of possesion on offense and get that Cardinal defense tired. Since the Ravens are a shut down defense, I couldn't see the Cardinals doing the same to the Ravens, but you never know. That's why they play the games.

Steelers/Cardinals-This one might actually be a good game in my eye. Both have offenses that have solid weapons that could hurt any defense. That's if they're allowed to of course. Even if the Steelers offense gets shut down by the Cardinal defense, as long as the Steelers defense shuts down the Cardinal offense. I think the odds are with the Steelers on this one. Points will be at a premium. Decided in the final quarter with one team or the other running out of gas towards the end.

Steelers/Eagles-The battle of Pennsylvannia. This one might be the one that gets the most publicity but I could picture this game being a long day for Donovan McNabb and the Eagle offense. I feel that if the Steelers shut down Bryant Westbrook and put pressure on McNabb that the Steelers could just control the ball on offense. It would be up to the Steelers offense to score touchdowns in the red zone. If not, that might be the Eagles chance to stay in the game and keep this one close till the end where anything can happen.
Update: Yes I know, it's Brian Westbrook. I didn't notice it untill after I posted the question.