Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

I need ideas for baby names, I want to name my daughter after her father and his name is Danny?

31 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Danielle

• 1 decade ago

Daniela is a beautiful name for a girl. Dani is also a really cute way to shorten Daniela, but if her father goes by Danny then I'd just call her Daniela or shorten it to Danielle, Elle, Elly, or Ella. Another option would be to name her Dani Elle. Dani for first name and Elle for middle name, but call her by both. Dani Elle is really cute and would still distinguish her from her father. She could also just go by her middle name and there are many names that go with Daniela. Here are some suggestions:

Daniela Paige

Daniela Rose

Daniela Marie

Daniela Shay

Daniela Brooke

Daniela Kayne

Daniela Cherie

Daniela Valentina

Daniela Roxanne

Daniela Raeann

• 1 decade ago

Danielle, Daniela, Danise (like Denise), Danica, Dana or Dannie.

• Name her Danielle or Daniella, and then her nickname can be Dani, which i think is really cute. Or maybe possibly Danya (said Dana). Or if u want somethin a lil less common u could go with Danica or Danelle. Hope this helps and good luck, :D.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Well Danny is a girl and a boy name... but if you want to change it a bit try Danelea or maybe Danica.

• 1 decade ago

Do you like traditional names?-Dannielle

Or non-traditionsl?-DanBrielle

Darcy, Dannie, Darla, Dana?

• Danielle, Danika, Dana, Danae.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm not sure if you know who Anna Nicole is but she had a baby girl name "Dannielynn" Dannie came from her big brother Danny who died as well as his mother. :o)

• 1 decade ago

Daniela

• Danielle or Dani altough Dani is often a nickname of Danielle

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.