Federal Bureau of Investigation, how to..?
How do you become an agent?
And what do they do?
- StanleyLv 41 decade agoFavorite Answer
Minimum Qualifications for the Special Agent Position
Special Agent applicants must meet the following MINIMUM qualifications to be considered for the position:
1. be a United States citizen or a citizen of the Northern Mariana Islands,
2. be completely available for assignment anywhere in the FBI's geographic jurisdiction,
3. be at least 23 years of age but not yet 37 at the time of hire (due to the length of time it takes to test, process, and hire new agents, it is advisable not to begin testing if an applicant is over 36 ½ years of age),
4. possess a valid driver's license,
5. be deemed by the FBI's Chief Medical Officer to be physically able to engage in firearms use, raids, defensive tactics, and other essential functions of the job, and
6. possess a bachelor's degree from a four-year resident program at a college or university which is certified by one of the six regional accrediting bodies of the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education.
There's more in the link below.
- gawthorpLv 44 years ago
No we've laptop plod's who patrol the beat with their battons. different names for them are fuzz and dirt. they are poor. Arrest you for swearing, i propose what style of div cares in case you swear.