How would you attach a aluminium tube to the fuselage of a microlight aircraft ?

The aluminium tube would be attached at the top of the fuselage structure and serves as the main body of the aircraft, i.e., the fuselage, wings and tail would all be based around the aluminium tube. So how would one attach the tube to the fuselage ? Any suggestions ?? This question is for a aerospace... show more The aluminium tube would be attached at the top of the fuselage structure and serves as the main body of the aircraft, i.e., the fuselage, wings and tail would all be based around the aluminium tube.

So how would one attach the tube to the fuselage ? Any suggestions ?? This question is for a aerospace engineering 1st year project.

P.S. doesnt have to be a microlight aircraft but the tube has to be attached to the top of the fuselage....which is a design that s commonly seen on microlight aircraft but whatever ideas you have just lay it on me !!!!!
Update: The tube is ATTACHED to the fuselage....just to make things a bit more clear.
Update 2: A bit more clarification....this question is purely theoretical in nature. The ability to actually be able to implement these suggestions can be ignored. I just need to brainstorm some ideas...
Update 3: and yes...its supposed to be a real aircraft. Similar to the
'Shadow Series CD' aircraft
11 answers 11