Terry Bradshaw the Most OVER-RATED QB in NFL History FTW?

He's Hella Overrated I cant even describe in words, I don't hate him or anything he's a cool guy, I even read his book. Anywho.....his stats are Far from Impressive, his career TD-Interceptions are 212 Tds and 210 Interceptions. Holy crap thats Soooo mediocre. And his 4 SB rings were won on Pure... show more He's Hella Overrated I cant even describe in words, I don't hate him or anything he's a cool guy, I even read his book.

Anywho.....his stats are Far from Impressive, his career TD-Interceptions are 212 Tds and 210 Interceptions. Holy crap thats Soooo mediocre. And his 4 SB rings were won on Pure Defense, not because of Bradshaw.

People are brainwashed by the media to think he's a great QB because of his rings much like Joe Montana. I think SB rings are bad way to determine a Good QB because thats a total team effort, guys like Dan Marino are so much better. Montana and Bradshaw's stats don't even compare to Marino's

Anyways' my question is whether you think Bradshaw is Overrated, this question isn't about Marino so don't talk about him.
Update: Bradshaw's Career QB Rating is: 70.9. Ahaha damn
Update 2: Everret you must be a Steelers fan lol...So Dellusional
Update 3: I'm a Jets fan, but I'll admit that Joe Namath and Brett Favre are both overrated too....but not as bad as Terry Bradshaw.
27 answers 27