Can you make business brochures and cards using Word or Wordperfect?

Best Answer

Yes you can! But if you want to set yourself apart from your competition visit www.sendoutcards.com/partylite for sending out cards. It is cheaper and in 5 minutes you can have a card printed, stuffed and mailed from your computer without having to leave your home.

Send an unexpected card to your clients/customers. Send a "Thank You" card for their business. Many things that you can do with it. Give it a try and let me know what you think, if you have any questions email me at adriana1woj@yahoo.com

• dazio

hi, specific! All you're able to desire to do is bypass to a Staples, Comp u . s ., ultimate purchase, Circuit city, workplace Depot, etc and purchase some employer enjoying cards. I purchaced the Matte White Buisiness enjoying cards from Avery. ( I look to keep in mind a CD being interior the equipment) yet for advantageous there became a acquire from their web page of a loose software that lets you create the employer enjoying cards. The loose version has a set of stuff and in case you have get admission to to a photographs software like photoshop or PSP you're able to do stuff in the two of those classes and import the photographs into B-card software. there became a printer calibration card secure.

Sure.

I use Word frequently for it. If you have Publisher, it allows a bit more fine-tuning.

It's been awhile since I've used WordPerfect, but that should work equally well.

Yes! In Word, just go to File > New > and then pick one of the templates. If you have Word 2007, go to the weird button in the top left corner, then New > then pick a template.

yes they have template that you can look up in the programs that allow you to design your own through different types of templates that have already been designed or you can start with a blank one, hope that helps

I normally use photoshop or excel, but maybe you can use word

Can be done very well