How does turbo tax compare to other tax preparation?

I did my taxes at H&R block and it costs alot of money doing it that way. Can anyone tell me how I can do my taxes and get the best result's. I want to try turbo tax, can someone tell me if it is worth using? And have you tried the free version on the web? They have other choices but you have to pay for them.... show more I did my taxes at H&R block and it costs alot of money doing it that way. Can anyone tell me how I can do my taxes and get the best result's. I want to try turbo tax, can someone tell me if it is worth using? And have you tried the free version on the web? They have other choices but you have to pay for them. are they better? Is the one you buy in the store any good?I know i ask alot of questions but times are getting tough and i know that if someone out there has tried this it just might help someone like me. THANKS I use the 1040. my income is 26,000 approx, and can you claim a 19 year old still in school not living at home but you still support?
Update: She goes to job corp. and gets paid only a few dollars for going to school. she has to claim her own tax return can i still claim her.
1 answer 1