How do I use a vacuum cleaner as a masturbation aid?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I hear stories about guys using vacuum cleaners for stuff other than housework. Is that for real, how you doin' that? Which is the best model to use, AC or DC? Which buttons do ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
  • mako answered 5 years ago
Of all the things, you want to try using a vacuum cleaner to suck your sperm out. Watch it, you penis may be sucked into the vacuum cleaner! Or if it too powerful, you may suck all you delicate inner thing out, rendering your penis useless.

Asker's rating & comment

3 out of 5
Yeah maybe you're right
  • 6
  • Comment

Other Answers (12)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Simply Her answered 5 years ago
    If you attach the round Hose onto the vacumm and turn it on, it will suck off your penis. DONT DO IT. you will end up in ER with a severed penis
    • 9
    • Comment
  • Me answered 5 years ago
    DESPERATE
    • 5
    • Comment
  • Phoenix answered 5 years ago
    I wouldn't because of this very reason: how would you explain something like that to the emergency room staff if something goes wrong?
    • 3
    • Comment
  • livewire9 answered 5 years ago
    you got some imagination,,, try a hoover...
    • 3
    • Comment
  • ♥ Sallie♥ answered 5 years ago
    Wow...maybe you should just stick to your hand.
    • 6
    • Comment
  • HBCaliDude answered 5 years ago
    Dude! Not a good idea! You will end up bursting blood vessels and you will end up in the hospital with a damaged penis.
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Alice answered 5 years ago
    Ow.
    • 3
    • Comment
  • 0mfg B3n2 a 1337 h4x0r! :P answered 5 years ago
    Get a girl and get a life.
    • 5
    • Comment
  • 5 answered 5 years ago
    I don't know about vacuum cleaner, sounds like it'd be painful. The best I ever found was a jar filled with spaghetti, warm spaghetti not hot. Then cover the jar entrance with plastic, poke a hole in the center for your pleasure to go inside.

other ideas are, rubber gloves, 3m gel wrist rests, or just spend 40-60 bucks on a flesh light

nothing wrong with experimenting, just be careful.
    • 3
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• patrickj answered 2 months ago
    When i was 12-14 and my mom would leave me alone, I would put my cock in the vacuum hose. It made a lot of noise as the skin slapped against the sides of the hose It took about 30 seconds before i was brought to my knees with a tic\ticklishness i didnt understand.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • bazjohn178 answered 5 years ago
    I wouldn't do that, and I've tried most things. It could cause damage.
    Look at www.jackinworld.com, in the techniques section - that should keep you off the streets for a while.
    Look after your penis, it's the only one you will get, and it's got to last a lifetime.
    have fun

Source(s):

www.jackinworld.com
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • quality Q answered 5 years ago
    no matter what u use but ur r definatly going to convert ur body to museum of dieses by masturbating.
    • Rate
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock