Ida asked in 教育與參考考試 · 1 decade ago

請英文達人幫忙中翻英,是真的會的,感激......

我的名字是XXX

19XX年出生於台中

今年XX歲

我的家庭共有5個成員,我在家中排行老大,有兩個弟弟,是很單純的ㄧ個小家庭

從小爸媽工作不常在身邊,只能學著獨立,不讓他們擔心

我的個性開朗、隨和,是個很好相處的人,喜歡交朋友

現在的工作,讓我學習到怎要去面對不友善的客人,學習到咖啡好喝要點處

希望幾年後,可以出國讀書,來充實自己。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

My name is XXX. I was born in Tai-chung, 19XX. I am XX years old now. (我的名字是XXX, 19XX年我出生在台中)

There are five people in my family, and I am the oldest children.(我們家有五個人,我是最年長的孩子)

I am senior to my two younger brother, and my family is simple and small.(我比兩個弟弟年長,並且我的家庭既小又簡單。)

Since I was a child, my parents have worked ouside, and they are too busy to keep me company now and then.(自從我是個孩子時,父母便在外工作,他們太忙碌了以致於無法偶爾陪伴我)

Therefore, I attempt to learn how to be independent, making them understand that I am not no longer a kid.(因此,我試著學習如何獨立,並讓他們了解我不再只是個孩子)

I am positive to the future(我對未來保持樂觀) , and I am an easy-going person. (我是個好相處的人)

Also, I like to make friends.(此外,我喜歡交朋友)

What I have learned from my job is that how to face unfriendly customer, and that the access to making a cup of exquisite coffee.

I hope that I can go study abroad and realize my goal after a few year.(我從我的工作中學到的是如何去面對不友善的客人,以及如何製作一杯精緻的咖啡。我希望數年之後我能夠出國讀書,並且實現我的目標)

我有幫你改掉一些句子,會比較漂亮: )

如果有拼錯的字就麻煩自己修正一下ˊˇˋ

是要寫自傳用的嗎?還是要試著自己寫,英文才不會退步嘿

希望有幫到你

Source(s): 我自己~=D
  • 宛瑜

我的名字是XXX

19XX年出生於台中

今年XX歲

我的家庭共有5個成員,我在家中排行老大,有兩個弟弟,是很單純的ㄧ個小家庭

從小爸媽工作不常在身邊,只能學著獨立,不讓他們擔心

我的個性開朗、隨和,是個很好相處的人,喜歡交朋友

現在的工作,讓我學習到怎要去面對不友善的客人,學習到咖啡好喝要點處

希望幾年後,可以出國讀書,來充實自己。

My name is XXX

19xx was born in Taichung

XX-year-old this year

My family a total of five members, I am at home, the oldest ranking, there are two younger brother, is very simple ㄧ a small

Mom and Dad do not work from an early age in the side, only to learn independence, not let them worry about

My personality cheerful, easy-going, is a good person to get along, like to make friends

Work now, let me learn how to go to the face of unfriendly guests, learning to coffee drinking points Office

I hope a few years later, you can go abroad to study, to enrich themselves.

My name is XXX

19XX year is born in Taichung

XX year-old

my family altogether has 5 members this year, I am situated the eldest child in the home, two younger brothers, are very pure ㄧ small family father and mother work since childhood not often in the side, can only study the independence, does not let them worry that my individuality is open and bright, is amiable, is human who very good is together, likes becoming friends present's work, how lets me study must go facing the unfriendly visitor, studies coffee tasty main point place hope several years later, may go abroad studies, enriches itself.

Source(s): 字典