Israel statements...?

Hey everyone, i made this account because I did not want to drag politics into my other account. THis is basically me venting after spending half an hour reading the Israel section. First off my father is israeli and so are many of my cousins. Currently I am a canadian citizen. Israel has been attacked... show more Hey everyone, i made this account because I did not want to drag politics into my other account.

THis is basically me venting after spending half an hour reading the Israel section.

First off my father is israeli and so are many of my cousins. Currently I am a canadian citizen.

Israel has been attacked ruthlessly since its LEGAL becoming of a nation in 1948.

THere were many terrorist attacks on israel over the years and the death toll has added up. Suicide bombers strap bombs to themselves and blow up buses, explosives are planted in buses, these are all Citizenn filled areas.

Terrorist organization Hamas begins firing rockets into israel. These attacks are coming from gaza an area which Israel just gave up in 2005. Hamas terrorists hide themselves in schools and civilian homes, some of the civilians are even willing to help.

There are cities in Israel which receive constant incoming rockets with a code red alarm becoming a part of everyday life. Of course the attacks are aimed at civilians.

Tell me, if New YOrk was being attacked by Canada do you think the US government would sitback and do nothing?

Now I understand there are 2 sides to every story but what really scares me is all this hatred towards the Jews because of negative thoughts of israels actions.
6 million Jewish people died in the holocaust, 1.5 million of these were children. For anyone to say anything pro killing jews in the holocaust is incredibly offensive and disturbing. Do you really want another 6 million dead?

Oh and FYI there are some Jewish people who arent even zionists. THey believe that whenn we are worthy god will give us Israel (I am not one of them)

Please tell me your comments on everthying I have written and tell me any details i mite have missed because i do realize that this is extremely biased but i defend israel all the way and one day soon I am thinking about moving there to serve in the military.