your probably bored, so why not answer this survey?

One of these days I am going to...

If I found myself suddenly naked at work/school I would....

If I could beat the tar out of someone it would be....

My second use for a potato would be....

What do you do with an unmated sock?

Toilet paper over or under?

If you were on a first date with someone and they farted really loud in the car, what would you say?

If you had to take lessons for one type of dance that would be performed in front of a large audience, what would it be?

Describe yourself as if you were a type of food

If your pet could talk, what would it say to you?

What is the strangest or funniest thing you have ever done in public?

What is the funniest thing you have ever worn in public?

Use the 1st 2 letters of your first name and the last 3 letters of your last name to create your new name:

What would you do if you were in the woods and saw a bear wearing Nike Air Jordans?

What is the funniest call-in excuse you can think of to use for work?

What other use besides baseball could a baseball mitt be used for?

If someone offered you $80,000 to marry them for a year, would you?

My favorite TV commercial quote is....

i'll answer later, and p.s. no one is asking you to waste your time answering this survey, just saying ha ha.

• Favorite Answer

One of these days I am going to...

Finish my degree

If I found myself suddenly naked at work/school I would.... Freak

Sam Woodard.

My second use for a potato would be....

A weapon

What do you do with an unmated sock?

Throw it away

Toilet paper over or under?

Under

I would laugh

.....I don't dance

Creamy

I'm annoying.

Tried to steal a shopping cart

.....I haven't

Krser

!?

N/A

Smack someone

Yes.

My favorite TV commercial quote is....N/A

One of these days I am going to...explode

If I found myself suddenly naked at work/school I would... put my work book and staples to good use.

If I could beat the tar out of someone it would be..."dad"

My second use for a potato would be...to eat it. you don't wanna know what its first use is.

What do you do with an unmated sock? pair it with an unmated sock.

Toilet paper over or under? stacked over empty rolls.

If you were on a first date with someone and they farted really loud in the car, what would you say? nothing, i'd have stopped breathing.

If you had to take lessons for one type of dance that would be

performed in front of a large audience, what would it be? rain dance

Describe yourself as if you were a type of food- chocolate. best had once a month.

If your pet could talk, what would it say to you? your fingers taste like cow hearts.

What is the strangest or funniest thing you have ever done in public? gone there

What is the funniest thing you have ever worn in public? make up & dress

Use the 1st 2 letters of your first name and the last 3 letters of your last name to create your new name: raurr

What would you do if you were in the woods and saw a bear wearing Nike Air Jordans? stand still and observe its behaviour.

What is the funniest call-in excuse you can think of to use for work? the tv fell on me and now i have no recollection of how to treat the concussion l received.

What other use besides baseball could a baseball mitt be used for? soup plater

If someone offered you $80,000 to marry them for a year, would you?nope

My favorite TV commercial quote is... this is a big add so it better make some bloody money...

One of these days I am going to... be a professional

If I found myself suddenly naked at work/school I would.... scream

If I could beat the tar out of someone it would be.... my cousin

My second use for a potato would be.... light blub

What do you do with an unmated sock? it's rubbish now lol

Toilet paper over or under? under

If you were on a first date with someone and they farted really loud in the car, what would you say? that's gross i'd dump them:D

If you had to take lessons for one type of dance that would be performed in front of a large audience, what would it be? hip hop

Describe yourself as if you were a type of food spicey

If your pet could talk, what would it say to you? ew get away from me(lol)

What is the strangest or funniest thing you have ever done in public? danced?

What is the funniest thing you have ever worn in public? a strapless shirt lol

Use the 1st 2 letters of your first name and the last 3 letters of your last name to create your new name: DAJAS

What would you do if you were in the woods and saw a bear wearing Nike Air Jordans? die laughing

What is the funniest call-in excuse you can think of to use for work? I got sick from ur faceXD

What other use besides baseball could a baseball mitt be used for? many things...

If someone offered you $80,000 to marry them for a year, would you? yes haha!

My favorite TV commercial quote is...."iDk My BFF jill" lol

Source(s): ME

One of these days I am going to...stop losing things

If I found myself suddenly naked at work/school I would.... scream, sob, and use the excuse that I snapped

If I could beat the tar out of someone it would be.... a lot of people at my school

My second use for a potato would be.... a clock?

What do you do with an unmated sock? I put it on and then grab a similar looking sock XD

Toilet paper over or under? Dosent matter

If you were on a first date with someone and they farted really loud in the car, what would you say? It's fine dw about it. Everyone does it

If you had to take lessons for one type of dance that would be performed in front of a large audience, what would it be? I guess....uh...slow dancing with a partner XD

Describe yourself as if you were a type of food I am a yummy sugary type of person, and am fun and funny? XD

If your pet could talk, what would it say to you? My cat: I love you. That feels good -purr-

What is the strangest or funniest thing you have ever done in public? ......um. I guess fall flat on my face XD

What is the funniest thing you have ever worn in public? O_O Worn? A stupid hat. Trying to act black when Im white (as a joke) XD

Use the 1st 2 letters of your first name and the last 3 letters of your last name to create your new name: Bades XD

What would you do if you were in the woods and saw a bear wearing Nike Air Jordans? O_O I'd take a pic and put it on the net and take a video and ptu that biznatch on Youtube XD

My toilet is overflowing everywhere, its so disgusting. Ill be late. Or I cant come in...it jsut went all over my clothes....(wow lmao)

.........mmmmmm.......hitting someone on the top of the head XD

Depends on the person

My favorite TV commercial quote is...

Dont me sad, get glad XD.

One of these days I am going to...do something useful with my time LOL

If I found myself suddenly naked at work/school I would....laugh

If I could beat the tar out of someone it would be....hanna montana

My second use for a potato would be....a um.. hat

What do you do with an unmated sock? all of my socks are unmated, they never match

Toilet paper over or under? um what?

If you were on a first date with someone and they farted really loud in the car, what would you say? better out than in

If you had to take lessons for one type of dance that would be performed in front of a large audience, what would it be? salsa

Describe yourself as if you were a type of food I'm um... smooth and vanilla-ey? LOL ICE CREAM! NOM NOM

If your pet could talk, what would it say to you? Yeah they deserve to die and I hope they burn in h***!

What is the strangest or funniest thing you have ever done in public? pretended to have a seizure in the middle of my highschool hallway, the nurse thought it was real...

What is the funniest thing you have ever worn in public? a cow suit, please don't ask

Use the 1st 2 letters of your first name and the last 3 letters of your last name to create your new name:calls lol that's not good at all

What would you do if you were in the woods and saw a bear wearing Nike Air Jordans? I'd try to steal em and sell em on ebay

What is the funniest call-in excuse you can think of to use for work? your friends dogs got stuck while humping and you're watching em... not really that funny if it happens

What other use besides baseball could a baseball mitt be used for? um, hockey... cooking...lol dunno

If someone offered you $80,000 to marry them for a year, would you? nope, I have a guy that I love right now

My favorite TV commercial quote is....ummm i like the kistler ford whistling commercial b/c it's annoying... quotes not so much haha

One of these days I am going to... end up killing someone

If I found myself suddenly naked at work/school I would.... run home and put clothes then go back to school

If I could beat the tar out of someone it would be.... i cant possibly say, i love everybody

My second use for a potato would be.... throwing it at somebody

What do you do with an unmated sock? find it a mate... that or kill it...

If you were on a first date with someone and they farted really loud in the car, what would you say? stop the car you SOB

If you had to take lessons for one type of dance that would be performed in front of a large audience, what would it be? that one with the cool moves

Describe yourself as if you were a type of food... cake, cos i'm sweet and everybody loves me

If your pet could talk, what would it say to you? clean my tank you *****!!!!! (henry the fish)

What is the strangest or funniest thing you have ever done in public? we started to sing randomly in the street and turned it into a fully fledged musical

What is the funniest thing you have ever worn in public? a hat

Use the 1st 2 letters of your first name and the last 3 letters of your last name to create your new name: malen

What would you do if you were in the woods and saw a bear wearing Nike Air Jordans? roll on the floor laughing

What is the funniest call-in excuse you can think of to use for work? i cant

What other use besides baseball could a baseball mitt be used for? gardening

If someone offered you $80,000 to marry them for a year, would you? yeah

My favorite TV commercial quote is.... what you can't see cant hurt you...my aunt died of radiation poisoning 6 months later

One of these days I am going to...have a complete breakdown and attack the mailman

If I found myself suddenly naked at work/school I would.... be really cold

If I could beat the tar out of someone it would be.... a co-worker

My second use for a potato would be.... projectile

What do you do with an unmated sock? put it on match.com

Toilet paper over or under? depends on how messy it is, you know sometimes you get it all over and sometimes it gets under

If you were on a first date with someone and they farted really loud in the car, what would you say? you say something?

Describe yourself as if you were a type of food banana split

If your pet could talk, what would it say to you? let me on the sofa *****

What is the strangest or funniest thing you have ever done in public? pooped my pants

What is the funniest thing you have ever worn in public? dress

Use the 1st 2 letters of your first name and the last 3 letters of your last name to create your new name: HeMan

What would you do if you were in the woods and saw a bear wearing Nike Air Jordans? shoot it and steal it's shoes

What is the funniest call-in excuse you can think of to use for work? I overdosed on viagra

What other use besides baseball could a baseball mitt be used for? oven mitt

If someone offered you $80,000 to marry them for a year, would you? no, i'm a $100000 man

My favorite TV commercial quote is....where's the beef

One of these days I am going to... Sleep

If I found myself suddenly naked at work/school I would.... find clothes

If I could beat the tar out of someone it would be.... myself

My second use for a potato would be.... cooking it

What do you do with an unmated sock? keep it in my closet

Toilet paper over or under? over

If you were on a first date with someone and they farted really loud in the car, what would you say? I would laugh at them

If you had to take lessons for one type of dance that would be performed in front of a large audience, what would it be? The tango

Describe yourself as if you were a type of food uhh dunno

If your pet could talk, what would it say to you? "Feed me more often."

What is the strangest or funniest thing you have ever done in public? dunno

What is the funniest thing you have ever worn in public? a clown suit

Use the 1st 2 letters of your first name and the last 3 letters of your last name to create your new name: disky

What would you do if you were in the woods and saw a bear wearing Nike Air Jordans? Take pictures

What is the funniest call-in excuse you can think of to use for work? "Im stuck."

What other use besides baseball could a baseball mitt be used for? catching eggs

If someone offered you $80,000 to marry them for a year, would you? no

My favorite TV commercial quote is.... dont have one

One of these days I am going to... buy a unicycle.

If I found myself suddenly naked at work/school I would... kill myself.

If I could beat the tar out of someone it would be...hahaha, i can't say.

My second use for a potato would be... sitting on it.

What do you do with an unmated sock? Mix n match it.

Toilet paper over or under? WTF?? HAHAAAAAA!!

If you were on a first date with someone and they farted really loud in the car, what would you say? Your mum. Stinking retard.

If you had to take lessons for one type of dance that would be performed in front of a large audience, what would it be? Street bbz.

Describe yourself as if you were a type of food: Lai Chi (hard on the outside, soft on the inside, bit of a weirdo all round)

If your pet could talk, what would it say to you? Feed me (Toco da fish)

What is the strangest or funniest thing you have ever done in public? Meowed at a stranger.

What is the funniest thing you have ever worn in public? Crocodile mittens.

Use the 1st 2 letters of your first name and the last 3 letters of your last name to create your new name: Heett

What would you do if you were in the woods and saw a bear wearing Nike Air Jordans? Steal them, they're buff.

What is the funniest call-in excuse you can think of to use for work? I just found out I was switched at birth so I'm on quest to find my real parents, see you in 5 weeks.

What other use besides baseball could a baseball mitt be used for? Catching apples.

If someone offered you $80,000 to marry them for a year, would you? Yeah

My favorite TV commercial quote is.... "Way down deep, in the middle of the Congo,

The hippo took an apricot, a guava and a mango,

He put it with the others and he danced a dainty tango,

The rhino said, 'I know, we'll call it Umbongo!'

Umbongo, Umbongo, they drink it in the Congo,

The python picked a passion fruit,

The marmoset a mandarin,

The parrot painted packets that the whole caboodle landed in.

So when it comes to sun and fun and goodness in the jungle,

They all prefer the sunny, funny one they call Umbongo!"

-One of these days I am going to... Grab Kenny's butt

-If I found myself suddenly naked at work/school I would.... Dance

-If I could beat the tar out of someone it would be.... No comment :)

-My second use for a potato would be.... To throw at someone's head

-What do you do with an un-mated sock? Wear it with another lonely one.

-Toilet paper over or under? Always over. If I'm at someone's house and it's under, I switch it.

-If you were on a first date with someone and they farted really loud in the car, what would you say? Hahaha

-If you had to take lessons for one type of dance that would be performed in front of a large audience, what would it be? Ballet, Jazz, or swing.

-Describe yourself as if you were a type of food - Nachos, cheesy. :D

-If your pet could talk, what would it say to you? I only love you for the food.

-What is the strangest or funniest thing you have ever done in public? I don't think I should put what I'm thinking

-What is the funniest thing you have ever worn in public? Clothes wise, I can't think of anything.

-Use the 1st 2nd letters of your first name and the last 3 letters of your last name to create your new name: Emith. Sounds biblical.

-What would you do if you were in the woods and saw a bear wearing Nike Air Jordans? I would stop sniffing Sharpies

-What is the funniest call-in excuse you can think of to use for work? Massively explosive diarrhea...?

-What other use besides baseball could a baseball mitt be used for? Holding a guinea pig in. :) Or to T-Bag, though I've never done it.

-If someone offered you $80,000 to marry them for a year, would you? No

-My favorite TV commercial quote is.... "Is it in you?" - Gatorade It's a slogan, but oh well.