Your probably bored, so why not answer this survey?

One of these days I am going to... If I found myself suddenly naked at work/school I would.... If I could beat the tar out of someone it would be.... My second use for a potato would be.... What do you do with an unmated sock? Toilet paper over or under? If you were on a first date with someone and they... show more One of these days I am going to...
If I found myself suddenly naked at work/school I would....
If I could beat the tar out of someone it would be....
My second use for a potato would be....
What do you do with an unmated sock?
Toilet paper over or under?
If you were on a first date with someone and they farted really loud in the car, what would you say?
If you had to take lessons for one type of dance that would be performed in front of a large audience, what would it be?
Describe yourself as if you were a type of food
If your pet could talk, what would it say to you?
What is the strangest or funniest thing you have ever done in public?
What is the funniest thing you have ever worn in public?
Use the 1st 2 letters of your first name and the last 3 letters of your last name to create your new name:
What would you do if you were in the woods and saw a bear wearing Nike Air Jordans?
What is the funniest call-in excuse you can think of to use for work?
What other use besides baseball could a baseball mitt be used for?
If someone offered you $80,000 to marry them for a year, would you?
My favorite TV commercial quote is....

i'll answer later, and p.s. no one is asking you to waste your time answering this survey, just saying ha ha.