Favourite movie quotes/lines?????????????

I'm determined to get loads of points, and help people too if I can, as I'm sure we all are. So I only really ask one question a day. So It'd be cool if you answer this one please. Now if you're anything like me you like films and probably have a favourite movie quote. Even If you can't think right now, have a think and come back.But do come back. Gimme the film title who says it and why?. Here's a couple of mine:- "Commando" Arnie says to an air hostess after just killing an enemy on a plane,and leaving the body as if its asleep"Look after my friend, He's dead tired" or Johnny5 from "Short circuit" when he says" Hey laser lips, your mother was a snow blower". cheers buds

Hey tony is it , Predator. That guy with the beastly gun

It'll never work lmao.too much funny stuff on youtube mate cheers.

Cheers you lot all your quotes are wicked, and reminding me of loads more. When I get round to it I'll put them all up on my 360 page, Which is lame right now so don't even go there. gotta go else I'll get accused of chatting.

Favorite Answer

ok guess the movie:

Your hit your bleeding man!

I aint got time to bleed!

*enemy fire*

You got time to duck!

Fires rpg! lol

oooo and sliverstreak

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3R16gPne9bc

Just watch it lol!

IT'LL NEVER WORK LOL

Yes mate it was predator :P

Now watch the other clip!

Focking hilarious to much to write lol

The Blues Brothers:

Jake: You traded the Blues Mobile for this?

Elwood: No. For a microphone.

Jake: A microphone? Okay I can see that. Well, what the hell is this?

Elwood: This was a bargain. I picked it up at the Mount Prospect City Police auction last spring. It's an old Mount Prospect Police Car. They were practically giving them away.

Jake: Well, thank you pal, the day I get out of prison, my own brother picks me up in a police car

Again the Blues Brothers:

Elwood: Doesn't the church have to pay that?

Nun: They would if they were interested in keeping the place, but they aren't. The Arch Bishop wants to sell this building outright to the board of Education.

Elwood: What's gonna happen to you?

Nun: I'll be sent to the missions.

Jake: Forget it, five grand; no problem, we'll have it for you in the morning. Let's go Elwood.

Nun: NO NO! I will not take your filthy stolen money.

Jake: Well then, I guess you're really up **** creek

Hell, the whole script is one big favourite quote.

Hey Ryan! (these may not be word to word correct) Funniest: 'Is it true that there is a part in a man's head, that if you shoot it, it will blow up?' Hot Fuzz Saddest: 'Purple in the morning, blue in the afternoon, and orange in the evening. Just like that, one, two, three, four!' Requiem for A Dream Worst: 'Anakin, you're breaking my heart!' Star Wars, Revenge Of The Sith Favourite: 'Is it true that you've done anything in your life to make it better' American History X. It's not funny, sad or bad, well it is a tad sad, but more reflective. I do love the quote from Hot Fuzz though :)

Ferris Bueller:

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Ferris Bueller:

A person should not believe in an "-ism," he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."

the lost boys,edgar frog: I think I should warn you all, when a vampire bites it, it's never a pretty sight. No two bloodsuckers go the same way. Some yell and scream, some go quietly, some explode, some implode, but all will try to take you with them.

My favorite line has to be:

"Lets go back in time a year. These cops and lawyers wouldn't dare cross any of you..I mean what happend did your balls drop off hmmm? You see a guy like me "FREAK!" A guy like me...listen I know why you guys choose to have these group therapy sessions in broad day light I know why your afraid to go out at night. The Batman. See Batman shown Gotham city your true colors and unfortunetly Dent, he's just the beginning and for the televisions so called plan, Batman has no jurisdiction he'll find him and make him squeal and I know the squealers when I see them and..........."

"so what are you proposing?"

"Its simple we kill the Batman"

- The Dark Knight...I just love watching that scene with the Joker

Well, I can only think of one that comes to mind right off the bat and that's in the movie "The Shining" when Jack Torrence (played by Jack Nicholson) chops the bathroom door up with an axe, then pokes his head through and says, "Heeeeeere's Johnny!"

Another one from "Jaws": "I want those paint-happy b***rds caught and hung up by their Buster Browns".

Shawshank Redemption:

"Get busy living or get busy dying."

I Heart Huckabees:

"Have you ever transcended space and time?"

"Yes. No. Uh, time, not space... No, I don't know what you're talking about."

Garden State:

"He's just a fast food knight."

"By the way it says 'b*lls' on your forehead."

Empire Records:

"Do you know where Harvard is man?"

"It's near Boston."

"No it's a whole different world where guys row boats and eat ivy."

"Sinead O'Rebellion, shock me ,shock me ,shock me ,with that devious behavior"

"I do not regret the things I've done, only those i did not do"

"I'm going to be a lady if it kills me." Jean Harlow in "Dinner at Eight"

"I'd like to kiss you, but I just washed my hair" Bette Davis in "The Cabin in the Cotton"

"I don't care! It's just that I'm used to you. That's all!" Myrna Loy in "The Thin Man"

"Don't let's ask for the moon. We have the stars." Bette Davis in "Now, Voyager"

“A woman is beautiful when she's loved, and only then.” Claude Rains in "Mr. Skeffington"

"Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." Bette Davis in "All About Eve"

“They say a moonlit deck is a woman's business office.” Barbara Stanwyck in “The Lady Eve"

“There is a name for you, ladies, but it isn't used in high society... outside of a kennel.” Joan Crawford in “The Women”

Most of my quotations are from films that most people never quote from. I figure they deserve equal time. So, here are some from my film journal:

"You look like one of Santa's helpers."~Liza Minelli to Dudley Moore in "Arthur"

As his career wound down, Moore did play an elf in "Santa Claus", a big-budget film that did not do well. I guess I like the irony.

"Downloading's cool, but nothing beats vinyl."~Emma Roberts to Max Thieriot and Josh Flitter of old-style records in "Nancy Drew"

I feel the same way about my LP and 45 collection!

"Rock stars have kidnapped my son!"~Frances McDormand of Patrick Fugit to her class in "Almost Famous"

a) "That's a very awkward age for girls."

b) "What is?"

a) "Twelve through 35."

a) Paul Reiser and b) Matthew Modine in "Bye Bye, Love"

"You might as well like yourself. Think of all the time you're going to have to spend with you."~Jerry Lewis in "The Nutty Professor" (It's what the professor tells everyone after he transforms back from Buddy Love.)

"Sometimes when a woman leaves, she takes happiness with her. Sometimes when she leaves, she leaves happiness behind."~John Rhys-Davies giving relationship advice in "The Ferryman"

a) "You think you are funny, don't you?"

b) "I know I am. I'm the famous comedian Arnold Braunschweiger."

a) "Schwarzenegger!"

b) "Gesundheit!"

a) Austin O'Brien and b) Arnold Schwarzegger (as Jack Stark) in "Last Action Hero"

"There's no problem with building a dream castle unless you try moving into it."~Elke Sommer to Tony Bennett in "The Oscar"

"Don't you know that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few?! Don't you watch 'Star Trek'?"~Nicole Eggert to Michael Dorn (as alien) in "Amanda & the Alien"

Yes, irony strikes again!

"That's the second biggest zipper I've ever seen!"~Don Adams of zipper-entrance to mountain in "The Return of Maxwell Smart" aka "The Nude Bomb"

"Violence is the sign language of the inarticulate."~John Phillip Law in "Skidoo"

"Our best day's what we make it."~Angelina Jolie to Denzel Washington in "The Bone Collector"

"Actually, depravity can be terribly boring if you don't smoke or dirnk."~Audrey Hepburn to William Holden in "Paris ~ When It Sizzles"

"Get angry, darling! It gives you a dimple. Or, is it dirt?"~Robert Preston to Elizabeth Sellers in "Cloudburst"

"When you're being tortured, the first lie's the most important. You might not get to talk again."~Robert Preston to Harold Lang in "Cloudburst"

"Champagne! I love it! It tastes like your foot's asleep."~Joan Davis in "George White's Scandals"

• Baps .

Prettywoman - fifty bucks grandpa for 75 the wife can watch