Favourite movie quotes/lines?????????????

I'm determined to get loads of points, and help people too if I can, as I'm sure we all are. So I only really ask one question a day. So It'd be cool if you answer this one please. Now if you're anything like me you like films and probably have a favourite movie quote. Even If you can't think... show more I'm determined to get loads of points, and help people too if I can, as I'm sure we all are. So I only really ask one question a day. So It'd be cool if you answer this one please. Now if you're anything like me you like films and probably have a favourite movie quote. Even If you can't think right now, have a think and come back.But do come back. Gimme the film title who says it and why?. Here's a couple of mine:- "Commando" Arnie says to an air hostess after just killing an enemy on a plane,and leaving the body as if its asleep"Look after my friend, He's dead tired" or Johnny5 from "Short circuit" when he says" Hey laser lips, your mother was a snow blower". cheers buds
Update: Hey tony is it , Predator. That guy with the beastly gun
Update 2: It'll never work lmao.too much funny stuff on youtube mate cheers.
Update 3: Cheers you lot all your quotes are wicked, and reminding me of loads more. When I get round to it I'll put them all up on my 360 page, Which is lame right now so don't even go there. gotta go else I'll get accused of chatting.