Shaving VS. Waxing! Which is better?

Shaving: Painless, something that must be performed frequently, hair sometimes visible even after shaving.

Waxing: PainFULL!!! something perfomed once ever 3 weeks, all hair completely gone.

Which is better in your oppinion. I really don't like pain, but I'm tired of shaving all the time and still seeing the hair there. I live where it's ALWAY's in the 80's so I wear shorts and capris often (not to mention swim suits!)

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Shaving or waxing down there looks so gross,bare is very unsexy.A good trim is all that is needed. Looking like a mannequin is not a turn on.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

yh its the same old stuff about waxing.. shavin is great for a person hu dosnt have time but waxin is great for anyone it may hurt the first time but afta that its great.. less hair more time and much more silky legs to impress.. remember a girl has to go through alot of pain in life if you know what i mean so waxing is nothing compared to the other pain, its all worth it at the end! remember if you wax for 6 months and more your hair will stop growing completly!!! its so great ive already seen the change after 2 monthssss. xx take care

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can always use the wax strips which is the cold wax method and it doesn't hurt as bad. Once you get used to the hot wax and you can do it right it doesn't hurt as bad either or if you find someone who knows how to do it for you that's experienced.

• 1 decade ago

No pain no gain they say. Waxing like you said is done less often. Try some numbing creams to deal with the pain. Make sure you don't numb that really special place. That would suck!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

for you, wax. just tough it out, you will get used to the pain eventually. pain is beauty :)

i live where its snowy, so i shave. and i wax in the summer. but i would wax if i were you.

• 1 decade ago

i think waxing is better

it gets rid of the hair and it's roots

as for the pain, you'll get use to it

• john
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

waxing better

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.