~anime/manga survey/poll no.3~[burn,baby,burn]?

i decided that i'll just do the surveys and polls alternately,cuz i discovered that every now and then,i get struck by inspiration. yeah.^_^ "If your going to do it, do it now. If not, then leave" - Gendo Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion. i'm currently reading the book Fahrenheit 451 by Ray... show more i decided that i'll just do the surveys and polls alternately,cuz i discovered that every now and then,i get struck by inspiration.
yeah.^_^

"If your going to do it, do it now. If not, then leave" - Gendo Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion.

i'm currently reading the book Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury for English class,and i became kinda scared cuz i love books.^_^'
so...

on with the survey!
1.What would you do if manga/anime became illegal,and people caught with them will be burned on a stake? Would you still read/watch it?

2.So okay,you still read manga and watch anime despite of the law.Then one day,the police found out what you're doing,and they prepare to burn the anime cds and mangas in front of you.What would you do?

3.Have you ever wanted to burn a manga? If so,what is it?

4.Name 2 anime characters that is pyromaniac/has fire-based powers.

5.Have you literally played with fire?What happened?

Random Q:
>What anime character first comes into mind when i say "banana"?Why?

Bonus Random Q:
>Why do you think this survey is suggested to be in Pregnancy & Parenting > Newborn & Baby by Y!A?

thanks for answering!
baibai~^_^
Update: @BWA:aha!i almost forgot about the title!you're right.maybe that's the reason.XD

copy and paste,citizens of the world!^_^
10 answers 10