Can you get into arkansas state university with a GED?

Will a state university (specifically Arkansas State University Jonesboro) accept someone with a GED? I am intelligent and have an IQ of 178, however, personal problems are keeping me from graduating high school. I am about to take the ACT, and based on other tests I have taken my estimated score is 24 to 28. Maybe higher since the tests this estimation is based on is about a year old.

Appologies. The before mentioned IQ was a typo. 158 is the correct number. These cell phone keys are a bit tiny.

Favorite Answer

It looks like a GED is O.K. for admission. Are you sure about the 178 I.Q.? Einstein allegedly had an I.Q. of 160.

• borgen

you are able to attend some community colleges without extreme college degree or GED. i'm attending la Pierce college and could be receiving my 2nd AA degree quickly, additionally i visit be moving to Cal State college Northridge, all without H.S. degree or GED. only Sayin.