How do i get my school,friends,and community involved in the prevention of animal cruelty?

I want to get my school involved in the prevention of animal cruelty. I don't know how. I've thought about posters, signs, and things like that. Currently i'm thinking about a fl yer stating that www.dogpile.com is trying to raise 2,000,000 dollars and all you have to do is search. Any other suggestions?

Favorite Answer

Sometimes you need to shock people. If you're a radical about your issues like me you could try putting up pictures of animals that are abused around your school to try and raise awareness. The reason i say this is because im pretty sure your principal wouldnt want to do it that way.

here in South Florida, we've team Metro, that's a referral employer especially. they are area of the interior reach Police branch, so as that's the place i could start up. i could call the police and enable them to understand that isn't any longer an emergency and bypass from there. they'll in all probability refer you to an employer like team Metro. i attempted that and it labored. They investigated the topic and as i presumed, the canines in question grew to become into being crushed and skipped over in undesirable climate and not fed. that could be a no longer common question to respond to whilst i do no longer understand the place you reside.

Why are you so worried about animals when just as ****** up things are happening to people everyday?