Is these statements true?...Can you help me answer these questions about the Government please?
15) The most powerful court in America is not the United States Supreme Court but, the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania.
(42 Pa. C.S.A. 502)
16) The King of England financially backed both sides of the Revolutionary war.
(Treaty of Versailles- July 16, 1782
Treaty of Peace 8 Stat 80)
17) You CANNOT use the U.S. Constitution to defend yourself because you are NOT a party to it.
(Padelford Fay & Co. v. The Mayor and Alderman of the City of Svannah 14 Georgia 438, 520)
18) AMERICA IS A BRITISH COLONY. The "United States" is a corporation, not a land mass and it existed before the Revolutionary War and the British troops did not leave until 1796.
(Respublica v. Sweers 1 Dallas 43,
Treaty of Commerce 8 Stat 116,
Treaty of Peace 8 Stat 80,
IRS Publication 6209,
Articles of Association October 20, 1774)
19) Britain is owned by the Vatican.
(Treaty of 1213)
20) The Pope can abolish any law in the United States.
(Elements of Ecclesiastical Law Vol. 1, 53-54)