resume help!!!!! it's been forever ?

it has been forever and a day since i have needed a resume. please advise of any websites where i can reference resume samples. I am doing a resume for telecommunications technician positition if that helps!

many many thanks

Favorite Answer

Whitley, I think you will best be served by going online to either Google or Yahoo and entering the words "Resume for Telecommunications Technician" or "Cover Letter for Telecommunications Technician."

I'm not encouraging you to copy anyone else's resume. I'm just saying you might get a good idea as to how to present your skills and qualifications.

Also, you should go on Monster.com or Career Builder.com and search for job listings for Telecommunications Technicians. This will give you a good idea of the KEY WORDS to use when describing your skills, duties, responsibilities and achievements.

Nowadays, many companies use "Spiders" to scan resumes for appropriate key words. So you will be well-advised to make sure your resume contains a majority of the key words that hiring managers in your field are looking for.

Good luck.

It's crucial to have a great resume, it is worth taking the time to create something that looks fantastic and does the job well. Alternatively you could try making a living from Google cash just like me!! Check out the site below.