Who Know YA Basketball Game?

OK so we are going to do something a little different. Instead, of jarring at one another, which is quite prevalent in this section looking back at some of you lads posts. We are going to flood your name calling by playing a game. In which, I give you 20 users and you have to prove how well you know them by... show more OK so we are going to do something a little different. Instead, of jarring at one another, which is quite prevalent in this section looking back at some of you lads posts. We are going to flood your name calling by playing a game. In which, I give you 20 users and you have to prove how well you know them by stating their favorite teams and what youu like about them. That's right I am taking you back to pre-primary school.

And being that I am the askee and you lads and lasses are the answerers and because I am a foreigner I am first. So are you ready?

1.) Me
2.) MC (The Real One)
3,) Cookies N Cream
4.) Nickster
5.) Harris>Kidd
6.) Koolish
7.) Peaches
8.) Cherries
9.) Anthony EM
10.) David
11.) Brother J
12.) Darquel J
13.) Corey
14.) Alpha Wolf
15.) Michael J
16.) Nick C
17.) Haloangel
18.) Mamba
19.) Tarzan
20.) Raza