Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you wear socks ?

Discuss.

Yes, I wear socks for the people who asked.

Favorite Answer

yes I wear socks. I am wearing socks right now. I always wear socks b/c they are soft and they warm your foots...and protect them from the dirt on the ground. Then at the end of the day I put on another pair of socks. Then at night I only put on green socks...b/c green is good luck. And so and if I don't wear green socks....a elf will come and try to pinch me...EEK! LOL....I forgot to take my meds. today. Lol...I did not tell my rents.

Source(s): I am making coffee and jumping on my bed!

Yes,

But They Must Be Odd Socks.

Sometimes, Depends if I will be wearing tennis shoes. I mostly wear flip flops in California. Lucky me. Plus I hate to go to bed with socks on, they make me hot and sweaty , which is uncomfortable.

But during the winter I will wear socks around the house since my house is mostly tile and hard wood.

Yes, I wear socks. Just not with sandals. I personally think it looks tacky. Do you wear socks?

Only toe socks, because in regular socks, my toes get claustrophobic. But only and always when I wear shoes.

And yes, by shoes I mean sandles too.

That's right. I'm not apologizing for it, either.

• ladytc

Almost all the time. My office is cold, so I wear loafers to work with socks. Unless I am wearing a dress. Then heals & nylons.

Yes, yes i do wear socks and im extremely glad to know that you do too.

yes and I sleep in socks too

Keeps the smell down

Yes, but only in the winter. I try to go sock-less whenever possible.

No lol i don't. I hate tennis shoes so i never wear them. I wear ugg boots flip flops and ballerina flats and you don't wear socks with those. If I have to wear shoes that need socks i have to borrow my roommates lol.