Haven't seen my son in two years (HELP)?

I been in and out of court for over a year, my ex went to Brooklyn New York and filed an order of preotection against me under false pretenses and the the court dropped the order of protection. My son was born in the state of New Jersey in which I paid for a lawyer and had juristion granted in the New Jersey family... show more I been in and out of court for over a year, my ex went to Brooklyn New York and filed an order of preotection against me under false pretenses and the the court dropped the order of protection. My son was born in the state of New Jersey in which I paid for a lawyer and had juristion granted in the New Jersey family court. I worked overtime just to pay laywers to get my son back. I showed up to every court date on time, my ex didn't show up to court 2 out of the 3 times we had to appear. I was suppose to have supervised visitations but my ex nevered compllied to the judges request. On the last court date which was on November 14 2007 my ex didn't show up to court again and the judge ask my lawyer and I to file an order to show cause against my sons mother and since then i haven't heard nothing since and its been a year. i called the judges clerk, my lawyer and still nothing. Can anyone help a desperate father get his son back?
2 answers 2