Why Do Some Feel Entitled to Speak for More than One Point on the Adoption 'Triangle'?

When they qualify to answer for only one (or none in the case of those who answer with "my friend's hairdresser's cousin is adopted . . . . "

Just sayin'
Update: Here's a great one: ahem, quote; "I really think the way that kids feel about themselves, their adoption or even the adoption of siblings starts with how their parents feel about it and how they bring their kids up to feel about it" translates to "My adopted kids WILL feel how I feel... show more Here's a great one: ahem, quote;
"I really think the way that kids feel about themselves, their adoption or even the adoption of siblings starts with how their parents feel about it and how they bring their kids up to feel about it" translates to "My adopted kids WILL feel how I feel darnit!" ROFLOL