Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutIndiaSurat · 1 decade ago

Do You Speak Italian?

Seriously, looking for a contact to *figure out* what the go is with the In-Laws and my Husband.

Okay, don't get nasty with me. Andrew left his mobile at home, and I may have picked it up (he gets AWESOME messages). I happen to see his Parents messaging him (Remember we had a massive fight)

They are writing in Italian, so I don't understand none of it.

Scopi lei ed i bastardi. Dovete venire a casa ed essere sicuri con il dio.

Charli è un wreaker domestico. Lascila prima che il diavolo li ottenga e venga a casa dove appartenete

Vaffanculo Andrew

dovete imparare che Charli è un vaca di porca

There are a few more, but I see my name, I need to know what I am being call. I am 1000% sure, it isn't saying Charli is a precious girl.

If you can't post, email me??

Charli can handle it, I think.................................

Charli just declared war on the in-laws

• Best Answer

I'm trying to translate it online, but Charli, it doesn't look very nice....

ETA: I got it.

I will e-mail it to you.

Source(s): <3 Mommy of 4 year old Tyler & 13 month old Riley <3

Wow ok yea none of that is good

This speaks of someone being a bastard, and that your husband needs to come home where he can be closer to god.

She or he is saying that your a home wrecker, let the devil or that the devil will take care of you and again your husband needs to come home.

Vaffanculo Andrew

And last but not least...........Assuming your husbands name is andrew...they were telling him that he has to learn that basically your nothing but a pig

Sorry you had to get this translated from a stranger. I wish you nothing but luck. These are not very nice people of whom do not have but an ounce of respect for you what so ever. If I could be of any other assistance please dont hesitate

this sounds like a home wrecker or something.. "charli e un wereaker domestico"

- Scopes she and the bastards. You must come to house and be sure with the God

- Charli is a wreaker domestic. Lascila before that it obtains them to the devil and it comes to house where you belong

Vaffanculo Andrew

- you must learn that Charli is a vaca of pig

girl i'm sorry.. i'd spit in their face for calling me that...

tell them......scopilo

or to ..... va la scopata voi stessi

I am a Belgian who speaks Italian very well. I have visited Italy many times and have seen 13 of the 20 regions. With strangers most Italians speak the standard language. In small villages elder people are often not able to speak it. I have also been a member of an Italian web-site in the USA. They were all second or third generation. Most of them did not speak any Italian at all. A few spoke very little. I had to chat in English with them.

Oh **** Charli, Oh sh*t oh Sh*t oh SH*T!

Have read this and your other Q

If this is what your in laws sent Andrew, then HE need to be the one taking a stand and kicking some in law ****.

You need to tell him to saw this message ( if he don't all ready know) and make it extremely clear how you feel about it.

The fact that his parents sent the message in Italian ( probably so you couldn't read it) shows what sort of people they are.

Andrew must let them know that this is totally un acceptable, and must choose you and the boys over his parents.

Sorry babe but it is time Andrew grew a set of Balls.

R&H

Scopi means (rhymes with puck).

Bastardi probably means bastard

I mostly only know the bad words, sorry.

prima che il diavolo - means something like, "first, go to hell."

The underlying message doesn't seem nice.

• Kylie

Well, i know very few words - and the only word i can remember from high scholl thats on here is - home (casa) i think anyway, sorry hun, this would annoy be to the max - i wanna know what it says too.

Good Luck

None of that sounds good...

On another note.. hilarious that they wrote it in Italian, like if you happened to see it, you would not be smart enough to translate.

I look in my husband's (also named Andrew) phone all the time..

• Oh this is so terrible. My heart is breaking for you. I would send them a text message and tell them to **** off and pretend it is from your husband. I would also be pissed at him for bringing them into your marital affairs.

The gloves are on, and you should tell them you are going to make them closer to god for what they are saying about you!

Lets make some sandwiches out of them Italians!