Do You Speak Italian?

Seriously, looking for a contact to *figure out* what the go is with the In-Laws and my Husband. Okay, don't get nasty with me. Andrew left his mobile at home, and I may have picked it up (he gets AWESOME messages). I happen to see his Parents messaging him (Remember we had a massive fight) They are writing... show more Seriously, looking for a contact to *figure out* what the go is with the In-Laws and my Husband.
Okay, don't get nasty with me. Andrew left his mobile at home, and I may have picked it up (he gets AWESOME messages). I happen to see his Parents messaging him (Remember we had a massive fight)
They are writing in Italian, so I don't understand none of it.

Scopi lei ed i bastardi. Dovete venire a casa ed essere sicuri con il dio.

Charli è un wreaker domestico. Lascila prima che il diavolo li ottenga e venga a casa dove appartenete

Vaffanculo Andrew
dovete imparare che Charli è un vaca di porca

There are a few more, but I see my name, I need to know what I am being call. I am 1000% sure, it isn't saying Charli is a precious girl.

If you can't post, email me??
Charli can handle it, I think.................................
Update: Charli just declared war on the in-laws