What is your favourite inspirational quote/quotes ?

These are my favourite quotes:

No expectations, no disappointments.

It’s not who I am, but what I do that defines me.

The truth will set you free; or destroy everything you worked for.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who do mind, don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

Character is a diamond that scratches every other stone.

You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.

Relationships are like global warming; if not treated seriously, the damage done can never be reversed.

LGBT quotes:

When one person poorly represses their sexuality, it will destroy some families, if the person represses it well, it will destroy their whole world.

Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands?

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer."

Homophobia is a social disease.

Additional question:

What would you rate me out of 10? [1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest].

http://s211.photobucket.com/albums/bb135/punkachum...

BTW: I'm the guy in the picture.

• Jasper
    Favorite Answer

No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings.

Have fun.

Forgive and forget.

I'd rate you 10/10. I love Asians!

My fave quote of yours is If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer."

That's hilarious :D

• Nancy

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. " I love it :)

My personal favourites are

"The light that shines twice as bright, burns half as long"

"All these moments will be lost, in time, like tears in rain"

"The owls are not what they seem"

"Homosexuality is God's way of ensuring that the truly gifted aren't blighted by children"

-If we all work together as a team, then together as team we all can win.

-In every race there is one winner and the rest are losers, chances are your one of the losers.

-The toes you step on today might be connected to the a$$ you have to kiss tommrow.

-Second place is the first loser.

-Your not getting paid to believe in the power of your dreams.

-Abstinance is only 99.99% effective. (for those who do not understand the jebus's moma, was a virgin and still got pregnant.)

-Never argue with and idiot. You will lose and they will bring you down to their level.

-even the longest journey begins with a first step.

• joe o

Be the Change You Wish to See in the World

-- Gandhi

The Rung of the ladder was never built to rest on but only to strive to a higher step.

5

• It Can't Rain All The Time - The Crow.

=)

• Katie

my fav quotes are these:

'What we do in life echoes in eternity'

'Your life is a reflection of what you have inside you, and what you have inside you is always under your control'

'The road to hell is paved with good intentions'

and ill rate 7.

Don't take life seriously... Nobody gets out alive anyway.

• my fave quote is:

"i will always be the light to brighten your day but i will never deny you the eclipse"