What is your favourite inspirational quote/quotes ?

These are my favourite quotes: No expectations, no disappointments. It’s not who I am, but what I do that defines me. The truth will set you free; or destroy everything you worked for. Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened. An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole... show more These are my favourite quotes:

No expectations, no disappointments.

It’s not who I am, but what I do that defines me.

The truth will set you free; or destroy everything you worked for.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who do mind, don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

Character is a diamond that scratches every other stone.

You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.

Relationships are like global warming; if not treated seriously, the damage done can never be reversed.

LGBT quotes:

When one person poorly represses their sexuality, it will destroy some families, if the person represses it well, it will destroy their whole world.

Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands?

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer."

Homophobia is a social disease.

Additional question:

What would you rate me out of 10? [1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest].

http://s211.photobucket.com/albums/bb135...

BTW: I'm the guy in the picture.