had, have, have had 時態疑問
1. I have expected that.
2. I had expected that.
3. I expected that.
4. I have had expected that.
5. I had had expected that.
- Anonymous1 decade agoBest Answer
1. 因為是指過去所以要用 I expected that
e.g. I expected that 3 days ago. 就是說在三天前我已料到
2. I have expected that to be the case 指到現在為止一直這樣期待
3. 假設法語氣的期待要用這樣: would(should) have expected 代表過去應該會這樣期待
I would have expected this article to discuss the PS3. (我過去會期待此文章會討論 PS3)
If that were the case, then one would have expected at least a few major figures in the mainstream newspaper media to actually have forseen the present set of crises.
Your comments are generally "dead on" and I certainly would have never expected a male to understand some of these depths.
4. 所以, 我那時候就預料到了: I expected that at that time
我那時候就應該已預料到了: I should have expected that at that time