how can i get my w-2 from mypay?

i was discharged from the military a year ago, i lost some of my discharge paperwork and have found it recently. i do not have a mypay account due to the fact that the computers at my bct company did not work. is there any other way to get my w-2?

3 Answers

  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    W2's will be available on mypay starting the 23rd of January. If you do not have any MyPay access they will mail the hard copy to you after that time. Contact MyPay if you have questions about what address they are sending that to. They maybe able to give you temp access to your account using a PIN.

  • 1 decade ago

    go to the nearest military base to you, and go to the finance office, tell them you were discharged, when it happened, and that you have no mypay account. They should be able to help you.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    you should be able to print it off January 23 no later than the 31st!

    Source(s): me
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.