How do I report an FBI scam?

Anti-Terrorist and International Fraud Division.

Federal Bureau Of Investigation.

Seattle, Washington.

Telephone Number : (206)-201-2749.

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY.

We have ordered the Federal Government of Nigeria to contact FedEx, Dhl, Ups, First Bank, Zenith Bank and other firms to release the bank draft and Atm cards to the GPS (Regular Mail Service), So that they can be mailed out to the rightful owners, because there are too many complains/Rip Off Report coming to the desk of Federal Bureau Of Investigation that people are not getting their Instrument to cash their funds and gratuity, e.g people are not getting their Bank Draft and Atm Cards due to the fact that people are not meeting up with the required demands and amount imposed by some of this delivery companies, firms and other sectors and constant require of fees that are too much for people to handle or pay.

We have completed this investigation and we have verified the entire transaction to be Safe and 100% risk free, due to the fact that we have been

assured that your ATM CARD will be delivered to you once your Full Name and Address is confirmed. Delivery of your ATM-CARD is free!!! You only need to pay $95 for insurance only.

Therefore, you are instructed to contact the Global Postal Service with the Information below:

Full Name: - Mr. Richard Oscar.

Valid Contact: - g.ps@live.com

Tel # +234-7041-112-576

You will be required to e-mail him with your information such as:

FULL NAME:

ADDRESS:

CITY:

STATE:

ZIP CODE:

DIRECT CONTACT NUMBER:

Regards.

FBI Director.

Robert Mueller.

Favorite Answer

If you're referring to scam messages, they can be forwarded to the following addresses:

Federal Trade Commission-spam@uce.gov

FBI's Internet Fraud Complaint Center-ifcc.tp@fbi.gov

FraudAid Scam Reporting Email-scamreports@fraudaid.com

Castle Cops-depositscam@coldrain.com

Scam messages from any of the freemail providers should be reported to:

Google Mail-gmail-abuse@google.com

Hotmail-report_spam@hotmail.com

MSN-report_spam@msn.com

In the event the messages originate from Y! Mail accounts, they should be reported here:

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/ab...

Choose Fraud as the reason for the violation you're reporting on

or,

phishing@cc.yahoo-inc.com

They can also be reported here:

http://consumerfraudreporting.org/feedback.htm

Hope this helps.

• Ra GS

RaGS sez : Smells fishy to me. There are myriad variations to the Nigeriam scam. I fell victim to a small-time operator of the Nigerian scam a few years. I got beat for maybe $25 or so. It could have been A WHOLE LOT WORSE! I got my local police as well as federal law enforcement and postal authorities involved.

got the same email and feel it is a scam. I have been threatened with lifetime arrest confiscation of all that I own, arrest in 48 hours if I do not pay$150.

• Jan C

This is SPAM. Don't send anything to anyone. The best rule is to not open any Email unless you know the sender.