its my 14th birthday?

okay im turning 14 this year and i wanna do something really special like i wanna go somewhere with my friends but i have no idea wher to go or what to do. any suggestions?

Update:

okay im turning 14 this year and i wanna do something really special like i wanna go somewhere with my friends but i have no idea wher to go or what to do. any suggestions? and i live in california altadena to be more specific and if staying at a hotel what hotel is best?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This is something i did one year that turned out really fun.

Invite your closest friends and stay in a hotel for the night.

Than you can stay up really late, and make as much noise as you want.

Just have your parents stay in a different room if they would allow it.

And i also made it kind of a spa party because we brought lots of lotion, and nail polish and things.

• 1 decade ago

If you are rich, you should go to Hong Kong or Hawaii.

If you are poor, you should go to India meet some Indian people and learn their culture. Your friends can join you. If you don't want to go out of the USA, you can go to the Grand Canyon. You can also go to the movies, go to the mall. Have a party in Six Flags or a special theme park.

• 1 decade ago

Going out to new york city with a couple close friends sounds pretty cool. You can go out to eat at a nice resturant and they explore the city at night. It might be a pretty penny but it would definitely be worth the experience.

• 1 decade ago

The beach. Without knowing where you are its tough without saying really generic things.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

where do u live (what state)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.