she is 10 and a half years old!

Update:

o and she has very short hair

like up to her sholder!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

she should straighten it and get choppy layers and side bangs. ive seen so many 10 year olds with that hairstyle and it is so cute and pretty!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 5 years ago

Since the face and body is still unaffected by puberty, you could wear and sport different outfits and do not have to worry if it looks weird on you as most children are cute by default. For mothers of girls, this is one of the rare moments that you get to doll up your children without them complaining too much since they do not really have a choice. You could make them wear different costumes for certain events like Halloween and Christmas. However, there will always come a time that the deal breaker will be the hair. All you have to do is section the hair into two parts in a lengthwise manner and put a ponytail to secure each part properly. You could then allow the hair to flow freely on the girl’s shoulders.

• 1 decade ago

yeaa straight hair as long as you use the speacial protector spray or gel so she doesnt ruin her hair it would b cute plus like side bangs and have it angled in the back but a small angle it looks realy cute like tht ive seen tons of girls with hair styles like tht

• 1 decade ago

That's so young to begin to mess up your hair with things like straighteners. I wouldn't recommend it!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Avery
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

no don't straighten it.

she's young and probably has healthy hair :)

straightening will only kill it

i think she should get a few long layers and maybe some bangs

• 1 decade ago

She should make like into and lil hump and den have it all curly now dat would be to kute

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would say:

half down half up,

a cute messy bun or

wavy layers.

Bangs are cute, too :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.