Collection Agency Claims They Have a Warrant...?

I just got a phone call/message on my cell phone and my voice mail at work from a company called Delanor Kemper & Associates. They claim that a creditor that I dealt with almost 2 years ago is about to issue a warrant for me for check fraud (?????? never committed the crime in my life), by tomorrow. She claimed... show more I just got a phone call/message on my cell phone and my voice mail at work from a company called Delanor Kemper & Associates. They claim that a creditor that I dealt with almost 2 years ago is about to issue a warrant for me for check fraud (?????? never committed the crime in my life), by tomorrow. She claimed that she was the "lead investigator" for this firm. When I told her that I couldn't pay tomorrow, she started to negotiate, telling me that I could split the sum in two monthly payments, or for a smaller sum, they can split this up between two weeks.

She wants to make this better for me, so I don't get a warrant and face criminal charges, she says.

Has anyone dealt with this agency before? Their mailing information is below.

Delanor Kemper & Associates
142 mitchell St SW
Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30308