If i listen to those kind of music, am i indie?

And I actually like it and enjoy it. I'm 16 by the way so i dont know a lot of old rock I listen to Hot Chip, The Libertines, The Shins, SHITDISCO, Jay-Z, The Beatles, Hadouken!, The Kooks, Babyshambles, Franz Ferdinand, Kaiser Chiefs, Interpol, Razorlight, The Streets, Sonic Youth... But the thing is, I... show more And I actually like it and enjoy it. I'm 16 by the way so i dont know a lot of old rock

I listen to Hot Chip, The Libertines, The Shins, SHITDISCO, Jay-Z, The Beatles, Hadouken!, The Kooks, Babyshambles, Franz Ferdinand, Kaiser Chiefs, Interpol, Razorlight, The Streets, Sonic Youth...

But the thing is, I enjoy lots of other kind of music. Almost everything, I'm very open mid but I hate anything emo=ish
Update: I know that Jay-Z isnt indie but I do like him a lot :)
Update 2: the only thing i actually hate is Tokyo Hotel, whom I cant stand and Avril Lavigne and anything disney