Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll. Is watching "Dark Knight" on your ipod the best way to battle the Monday morning blues?

Obviously, at work!!!

• Favorite Answer

you should take the Michael Gary Scott cure of the the Monday Blues... watching Varsity Blues

properly, it is a appealing day in Dallas immediately despite if the Cowgirls lost. The solar got here up in spite of everything and it is going to be a extreme high quality heat day in Texas. The community activities communicate station is doing no longer something yet 24/7 crybaby communicate approximately how the ladies failed as quickly as back this twelve months to furnish a playoff spot and win. I had to alter over to XM abode Ice to get faraway from all of that! yet hi, i'm purely happy that my group did the staggering ingredient by loosing to the Panthers the former day and not triumphing the activity handy the NFC South call to the plenty hated Falcons. Yea, i'm a Saints fan and with a larger protection and respectable kicker we would desire to continuously be greater beneficial next season. Jeez, isn't this the hockey portion of Yahoo? besides, then i'm purely hoping for a larger overall performance by the celebs this night against the Sharks. it is super to get that waste of a time soccer season over and now we can concentration on hockey back! flow STARS!!!!

No. That movie is too long it begins to bore and after seeing it twice just the thought of watching it again is suckish.

I love that movie! Yes I think it will help time pass quicker. The movie is about 4 hours long though ;)

Anything that allows me to oogle Christian Bale makes me the hap hap happiest nerd in all the land.

Source(s): Unhealthy obsession with one Mr. Bale.

Nope sparking a purple haze blunt is then not passing it is.

ye s yes ye s..

or porn , you not me ..

but thats a great one for work ..

if it makes you happy

sureeeeee.

lol awesome..