skycat
skycat asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Pulse · 1 decade ago

"Do You Have A Blog....... ?

What kind of blogs do you like to read?

• DLM
    Favorite Answer

I have two. One "personal" one and one "Astronomy" one. I haven't updated either this week, as I've been super busy. (Neither are Yahoo blogs, so, since you asked this question in the 360 category, no, I don't have one *here*).

Most of the blog reading I do pertains to either a) people in my life who I enjoy knowing more about, or b) hobbies of mine that I care to learn more about.

Yes, I have a blog, but very few people read it.

The blogs I read are all about my interests, both personal and work related.

• anna

I don't have a blog. I think blogging is terribly self-indulgent. If you want to keep a diary, keep one, but keep it personal. I doubt the entire world really is sighing to read the "philosophical" musings of the narcissistic. So often it's bathtub philosophy; like bathtub gin, of dubious quality and consequences.

Yes for my quiz people though I haven't written anything on it in a while as I'm not totally happy with the site. I'm currently setting up a new one on a different site.

This is the old one.

ya i have a blog.....i like 2 read d blog whch hav games

Source(s): please do me a favor..go on http://siddharth22222.blogspot.com/ and click on ads over der..u lose nothing in it...please click please

Sort of. Yahoo 360, I think its called. I don't tend to read them.

I had one but quickly found that I have a life and enjoy the experience more than writing about it.

Nope, but Facebook is mildly amusing

• D

I don't and have never read anything very exciting on one.