Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesNew York City · 1 decade ago

hi! i am going to nyc in spring. what airport should i fly into?

i am flying from las vegas!

John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)

LaGuardia Airport (LGA)

Newark International Airport (EWR)

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My friend, since you're traveling on a transcontinental flight, my advice land at either JFK or Newark-Liberty. You will have go public transportation access from either airport into Manhattan.

I hope this information very helpful. If you have any questions or need travel directions while in town, just drop me a line by clicking on the avatar and e-mail icon in the profile. I'll be glad to help.

Good luck

Source(s): native
  • 1 decade ago

JFK. Getting anywhere from LGA is a pain. Newark is fairly easy to get into town from too. Both JFK and Newark have better transportation (the air train)

• Sara
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Depends on how much time you want to spend getting into Manhattan and how adventurous you're feeling. JFK is what most of my friends use, and I've never had a problem with that airport. However, once I flew in to the airport on Long Island and took the train in. It took a couple of hours longer, but it was a little more scenic. :)

• 1 decade ago

Kennedy is the best if you're going to Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island or Long Island, but it's a little farther from Manhattan than the others.

Newark is fairly close to Manhattan, but it would be a long drive from there to most of the other boroughs.

LaGuardia is in Queens and very close to both Manhattan and the Bronx, but it is a little disorganized. If you're having someone pick you up there, make sure they know exactly where to go.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I am flying into Newark XD

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

EWR is where I usually go. It's easier to get into the city from there, but that's just my opinion.

• 1 decade ago

newark

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.