Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

Help? 10 points 4 best answer!?

I was jw, does anyone know a nickname that I could use for the name, Angela? I just would like to change it up alittle sooo please answer this question!

10 points 4 best answer!

Thanks!

Don't say Angie, cause I have used that a few times and i really don't like it!

I really like Annie, Ann, and Ella. Which one do u like the most?

Best Answer

Angie

Ann

Gigi

Ella

Ala

Ang

How about Angel, it is cute and would be awesome to hear a guy call you that!!. Angiepoo, lol.! Alegna= Angela backwards. Gena, A-laa. I do not know any other, but do not do Angie it is really overdone. You could always make up something totally different that has nothing to do with your real name, or add your middle name into the mix a bit. Good luck finding something cute!

Angela Jolie

The setup was very simple. Connecting to the internet was very easy. I even purchased wii points and download some old school games. Again very easy. I usually get frustrated with cords and all that stuff but not the wii. In fact we often disconnect it and take it to friends or to Grandma and Grandpas when the kids stay there. We don't have a lot of games but we love playing wii sports as a family and even have adult bowling nights with friends. My kids love all the games that are more mini games such as the olympics, playground. etc. I haven't got my wii fit yet hopefully it will be here today but I expect it to be fun. I don't think that it is going to shed pounds but I think it will help get me going. I highly recommend the Wii.

I always thought that Angel would be a pretty way to shorten anything like that, my name got turned into Angie at a young name (Angelina is my real name) so I understand the need to stand out :)

Jelly Bean!

ang. as in an-juh.

angie. as in an-gee.

gel. as in jel.

ella ella ella ella aye aye. as in el-ah el-ah el-ah el-ah ay ay.

it's not that your stupid. it just because i'm bored, that's why i sounded them out.

angel

gel

angie

al

angie?

ang

angie

g

an