I've posted this b4,but need more answers my sister needs help from her abusive boyfriend?

My sister has been with this man or should I say boy for 2yrs or so,they have a beautiful little girl,her boyfriend already has one kid from a previous relationship of 5yrs before he met my sister,now to make this short his baby's mother literally lives right down the street from them,as with every relationship I understand they go through arguments and problems,but my sister bf just takes it to another level,he has busted her lip pull a knife out on her,cut the palm of her hand while she was blocking and he then have the nerve to say sorry,he has locked her up in a basement tied up and all while she was pregnant and just this past weekend on Friday I witnessed his temper and his abuse myself,after my sister finding a phone number that he had 3 weeks ago,she wanted me to call the girl's number from my cell,while my sister's bf was sleeping in the other room.After finding out that he had met this girl at her place of work last Monday and that they hung out for the night,my sister of course was furious, her bf who we thought was asleep over heard what we had found out, automatically they started to argue,I then went to the other room where my niece was cause she was crying to calm her,then I hear something slamming and I came out to see him in front of my sister face looking like he wanted to hit her so I said your not gonna do this in front of me and get away with it,so he went into the room and took out a long knife and charge at me,at this point I'm trying not to show any fear but hoping my sister would say or do something,so she finally yelled out for him to stop,then he got in her face with the knife while carrying her daughter,What can I do as a sister?When my sister doesn't see how dangerous he really is,it's like she does but doesn't take him serious,I have offer for her and my niece to move in with me and she would agree but never falls through with it,I don't wanna call CPS cause they can complicate things by taking her child away and involve unnecessary bull-sh*t.How can I convince her and help her make a solid plan on leaving him, she already has told that she isn't happy at all with him but does not know where to start to move on away from him she is only 22 and he's like almost 30 he's too damn grown to be acting this way.Please help with sincere advices only

Favorite Answer

You know the answer.

Your sister needs to get away from this man IMMEDIATELY. Obviously your sister has low self-esteem to let this man pull knives on her and abuse her this way and still stay with him.

Tell your sister you want her to move in with you NOW and don't take no for an answer and if he starts any stuff, which he probably will, call the police. They will not take her child away.

Your sister needs to stop being in denial. This man could kill her and the baby. He is bad news. Get her out of there. If she still refuses to go then at least you should take the child. This man is going to kill her eventually.

Good luck.

She needs to get away before he kills her.I don't understand why women would even date a guy that has another "babies momma" they should know he is going to do the same thing to them and never pay child support.Next time you go over and he starts this call the cops.They will put him in jail for a day or two and maybe you can get her out of there while he is gone.If nothing else call CPS maybe the threat of losing her child will make her wake up.Sorry this is happening.Good luck

Sounds like he needs some sort of anger management or therapy. You should never put someone you love in danger, let alone threaten them with a knife yourself. She should definitely leave him or call the police. She's not safe and needs to get away from him now. It would help if we knew what was making him mad all the time. Something must set him off.

Source(s): I'm always the source.

He's gotta sleep sometimes...If I was your sister when he was sleeping he would have hot grits, hot grease, hot water all over him and then I would beat the hell out of him with the pot because I would be in jail or hell before I would let any man beat on me. If I had any marks or bruises on me after he had hit me after I had beat the snot of him with the pan I would call 911 to come and get one of us. That's all I got to sat bout that.

Your sister is an adult and she has a responsibility to herself and her daughter to get the **** away from this man. He is dangerous and he's nuts! You had a responsibility to call 9-1-1 when you were there and he wielded the knife. She can get into a D.V. shelter, if nothing else. Right now, despite what has happened, she is making a decision to stay with this man. And I can guarantee you, if she stays she is going to become a statistic. You don't want to call CPS because they can complicate things? Do you think they can complicate things further than if he murders her? Come on, get real! If you want to really help her, tell her that either she needs to make the decision to get herself and her child to safety, or you will have to be the one to make a report about all this. Give her a deadline, then do it if she fails to take action. This man is a ticking time bomb and he's not going to get better. Your sister might be pissed off at you for awhile, but eventually she will see why you pressured her the way you did.

Wow thats serious. It brings back some memories i lost a friend at the hands of an abusive boyfriend. I think you should tell her that if she is not going to do it for herself do it for her daughter because he sounds like a very dangerous cruel bastard. Its hard to convince someone to leave an abusive person cause its like they got some kind of hold on them.Eventually its going to get much worse(it already has) if he cut her with a knife. We tried to tell my friend the same thing but its like every time he said sorry she fell right under his spell until he literally shot her because she found out he was cheating on her with her next door neighbor.I sympathize with you because i've been there but she should get the police involved and get as far away as possible for him. It never gets better in situations like this(only worse).Have you tried to get the rest of your family involved?

you can charge him for attempt in assault...ur sister can be ur witness. get a restraining order.. and try to keep him away from ur kids.

since ur sister is the abusive victim only she can take the action to protect herself. talk to her and someone who can help u( cop or something)

it's quite unfortunate. i really hope i help. good luck and God bless hun.

Source(s): my friend was in an abusive victim..talked to the police and they said that only she herself can report it. but since u witnessed it u may have a case.

TELL YOUR SISTER "do yuo really wanna be treated like this?? you deserve SO much better!!!" from there you guys can figure out this...ask her is her being so abused WORTH HIM??? HE AINT WORTH IT HONEY!!!! you need to get her away from this retarded retarded retarded retarded retarded jerk and do it FAST!! call CPS and you will never regret saving your sister....

tell her to run for her life and ask the police to help get restraining orders.