Anime Scenario Poll >:D?

dam i posted this question once & it pops up 3 times i delete one & the others ones didnt fully paste sorry 'bout that v____v

buahahaha~ hey C&A peoples! ready for school tomorrow? =.=

Bel's already at school tho :P

so i stole this idea from chrissy & darth-- multiple choice anime situation

1. You wake up in tha morning w/ a wicked headache & see a wedding ring on your finger. you've married you're least favorite anime character. What do you do?

A) *pull outta chain saw* "Ooh~ __(least fave charrie)__ where are you~?" kufufufufufu >:]

B) go back to sleep

C) *punch FMA* why'd this happen?! TT__TT

D) cry histerically

E) otherr

2. You smell the bacon from your room & think your mom's made breakfast for you (such a nice mommie ^^). You go down the steps to the kitchen table & see Ichigo's dad say "OHAYO~!~! ICHIGO!!!" to you & give you a strait kick in tha face. Turns out ur Ichigo--

What happens?

A) *thinks to self* SHWEET! this means imma shinigami!

B) have a full-out battle w/ "your" dad

C) go back to your room to look for Rukia in your closet

D) look @ yourself in the mirror *shock* I'm a .... male o.O

E) faint

F) otherr

BQ: Would you rather freeze to death or catch on fire?

wow~ ive been punched by anthony & killed by chrissy x___X -- C&A is such a violent section

@ Mizu-- i remember that movie *sniff* so sad T^T

• bye
    Best Answer

Ushishishishi... bad luck ehh? Sure you didn't do anything mean to ppl lately? >.>"""

*sniffs*

I hate school.... Gakko... KIRAI!!!! Shinee gakko!!!! >:P

And I got tons of homeworks! Bah. *steps on homeworks*

... and not to forget Anime Freak! XD aka Thongs -___-

E) otherr

<> Oohh... *stares at the glittery ring* Shiny! *sells the ring to the black market*

And I'm gonna marry Zero? Ah, well... if I marry him, I would parades the whole world with Zero with meh... I hate him but I know that he got loads of fangirls (like Miyu) and yeah, make 'em jealous. 'Zero picked me coz I'm dang hotter than you *pouts*'

and after that, when it comes to 'that' time... you know... the time when 2 newly married couples are alone at night... yeah, the 'bed' thing... okay okay let's make it clear *ehem* SEX TIME... I would stab him from behind! Muahahahaa~

and take all his belongings & marry Hibari instead =D

XDDD

What happens?

B) have a full-out battle w/ "your" dad

<> PAYBAAAAAAAACKKK!!!!

lol I always wanted a dad like Isshin xD Thanks FMA lol

<> Freeze to Death by the coolness of Hibari Kyoya aka 18. XDD

Ciao ciao!

Source(s): Edit: *sniffs* I hate you guys >.>""" <.<""" =_= Mock me! You'll go back to school soon too >:DDDDD

B) go back to sleep

D) cry histerically

E) otherr

>>>>>>A then B...ill worry about the blood later...

What happens?

B) have a full-out battle w/ "your" dad

E) faint

F) otherr

>>>>F, i would stare at him for a minute then D and then E

>>>I luv the cold, but i can stand the heat much more.....it dossent matter, but would be preserved if i was frozen

B) go back to sleep

D) cry histerically

E) otherr

D

What happens?

B) have a full-out battle w/ "your" dad

E) faint

F) otherr

A

freeze to death

~ HiHi

-> xP

no

Bel's already at school tho :P

<points at bel> hahahahahahaha

B) go back to sleep

(must be dreaming..)

What happens?

(mix of both ^-^)

->I have thought about this before and although this is a very strange question for and anime survey i will say Freeze.. doesnt burning hurt?

Ja ~ !

• juulen

A) *pull outta chain saw* "Ooh~ __(least fave charrie)__ where are you~?" kufufufufufu >:] <<<<<<Yes, yes. Definitely this one. >:)

What happens?

Whoa.

--Freeze to death. Burning seems really.....ughh.

now you have to kill him so that I won't marry him, it was just an engagement ring hehe ne?!

What happens?

OMG!!

freeze to death ^^

just why should I die anyway?! >.> *sigh*

..no T.T, so tired, but watching chobits atm. =]

Bel's already at school tho :P

B) go back to sleep

C) *punch FMA* why'd this happen?! TT__TT <--- i got married to Light Yagami!??! >=[

D) cry histerically

E) otherr

What happens?

B) have a full-out battle w/ "your" dad

C) go back to your room to look for Rukia in your closet <--

E) faint

F) otherr

ermm, freeze to death...it burns!!

see yahh!

SHHHTAR!

muhahaha, I don't start school until this Thursday. >:D

A) *pull outta chain saw* "Ooh~ __(least fave charrie)__ where are you~?" kufufufufufu >:]*********

B) go back to sleep

D) cry histerically

E) otherr

What happens?

B) have a full-out battle w/ "your" dad

D) look @ yourself in the mirror *shock* I'm a .... male o.O*******

E) faint

F) otherr

-freeze to death

B) go back to sleep

D) cry histerically

E) otherr

--->E. I'd wonder what on earth possessed me to do that. Then freak out big time before taking out my zanpakuto and lie in wait to ambush said character

What happens?

B) have a full-out battle w/ "your" dad

E) faint

F) otherr

---> A. But why did I have to be Ichigo? Now I have to learn how to dodge Isshin everyday and put up with his craziness. And there's the overenergetic Keigo as well.... =.="

---> Freeze to death. Fire's hot and more painful

• vɘck

D) cry histerically

What happens?

THEN I would...

E) faint

*Freeze to Death

Lol! I don't have school tomorrow >8D Enjoy your classes, everyone~ <insert b*tchy laugh here>

(I really hate her, but I would probably smother her to death. That way I wouldn't have to clean the mess later.)

But before I would probably think "How did they let me marry a girl? I must have travelled all the wait to the Netherlands o__o. Last time I drink vodka."

What happens?

F) I would beat the hell out of my father then realise I was a guy. I would then panic for being trapped in an endless Shonen anime but quickly see the positive sides of it. Just for the heck of it, I would buy Rukia a kinky undergarment to see how she would act.

And since I'm a devilish person, I would realise I had the main character hackzor skills so I would proceed to kill everyone that stood in my way and conquer the world. 8D

Either one would be fine, the main character doesn't die XD But in real life, I would rather die frozen than burned.