IDK asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Who is better Joe Johnson or Brandon Roy?

who has more fantasy value

• PJ
    Best Answer

This is a very good question. Joe Johnson is nice, Brandon Roy is nice. Both underrated. I think Joe Johnson is a bit better. Dude's a beast. I really think, he is better than Brandon Roy. But not by a lot.

But for your second question, I think Brandon Roy has more fantasy value, just because he gets more playing time than Joe Johnson. But, Joe Johnson ain't that bad to have on your fantasy team either.

So, for your first question; I'd say Joe Johnson. But, for your second question; I'd say Brandon Roy.

I say Johnson slightly. Roy is less turnover prone and has better percentages, but Johnson gets twice the amount of 3s than Roy plus he scores a bit more. Johnson has only missed 1 game while Roy has missed 4 and both teams has played 36 games. You still won't lose out if you pick Roy over Johnson so this isn't too much of an impacting decision.

• Johnson

i would go with roy

the reason is he is one of the most deadliest all around players

he can score,pass,rebound,steal

joe johnson is good but i think roy is better,more clutch,and better all around

as for fantasy value it is joe johnson currently but roy will be great in a few years

Joe Johnson!!!!!!!!

Brandon Roy is not even on his league!!

I prefer Roy.

JJ (not being biased consideirng I'm a number 1 hawks fan), but I'm the one who watches all the hawks games and sees how he plays every night..so yeahh..tahst all im gonna say :)

brandon roy is

i say it brandon roy

I think that Roy is better.

Source(s): NBA