What can I do in Alabama? ?

What can I do in Alabama with two 13 year olds, me and my husband? PS. say where it is.

btw I am going in the Summer.

Favorite Answer

Well if you are in the Huntsville area there is the Space and Rocket Center,the history of the space program is here and a good way to spend the day.

In the Birmingham area there is the Birmingham Zoo or Alabama Adventure Amusement park and water park.There is also McWain Center and hands on Museum.

To the east of Birmingham in Anniston is the natural history museum.

Other places of intrest in this same area is Noccalola Falls in Gadsden,Cheaha Mountaun(Highest point in Alabama),then Desoto Caverns State park in Childersburg is a neet place to see.

To the west of Birmingham there is Moundville State park and the Indian Burial Mounds.Also Tannehill State park is near McCulla.

Montgomery has several museums and worth seeing.

To the Southeast of Montgomery near Troy there is the Pike Pioneer Museum and village,a good area to see how pioneers lived.

Further down Highway 280 is the Army Aviation Museum at Fort Rucker.Then in Dothan in the Fall is the National Peanut festival.

If you want to down near Mobile There are several "OLD" southern gardens that have very beautiful flowers and plants.Also the Battleship Alabama is here and is open for tours.

Want to see the beach well Orange Beach and Gulf Shores are just a short drive from Mobile and the beautiful beaches of the Gulf of Mexico.

So there are a few things to do,welcome to Alabama.

Plot your escape.