Atheists..is this evidence of God?

Please read all if you want to answer, I don't like answers like "I didn't read the whole thing..your God just doesn't exist..sorry" I have gotten answers like this, and feel that its just pointless to even answer not having read the entire question. So please, if you answer, I'm assuming... show more Please read all if you want to answer, I don't like answers like "I didn't read the whole thing..your God just doesn't exist..sorry"
I have gotten answers like this, and feel that its just pointless to even answer not having read the entire question. So please, if you answer, I'm assuming you have read the ENTIRE thing.

Okay..before I begin I'm just going to answer these fallacies I get all the time when I post a question like this.

#1:"There is tons of slavery in the Bible, what kind of all loving God would promote this?"

What a straw man, just because there is slavery in the Bible does not mean that it is ordained by God. Just because something is in the Bible does not mean it necessarily is ordained by God. Ecclesiastes 10:19 says money answers everything.

"A feast is made for laughter, and wine Maker merry: but money answerer all thing."-KJV

Since the Bible says that it "must" be ordained by God.(lol) No. This just proves you people clearly do not know how to read the Bible. Yeah, I've visited the infamous website EvilBible.com. Everything about the Bible on that website is just taken out of context. I have spoken to atheists on the web and they tell me that they have read the WHOLE Bible yet they still can't seem to Believe in the Christian(if not a) God. Atheists may read the whole Bible, yet you read it with your mind made up. You read it looking for contradictions yet you can't even see the truth in it. I seldom read the Bible, and when I do read it, I almost can hear God's voice speaking to me. I read it with an open heart, not a biased one. Call me delusional or a "fundie" if you like.You say the Bible was written by primitive men. IF primitive men even existed, according to my study of history, they were really dumb. How can someone who has the knowledge of a monkey write such epic timeless stories about how to live life?
There is such so much detail put into the Bible you know cavemen did not create such a book out of their imagination.

Fallacy #2: ".Uh...whats the difference between believing in God and the tooth fairy, or zues, or(my favorite) the flying spaghetti monster?

I hear this one SO MANY TIMES!!

..Basically the difference between believing in God and those things is that IF they did exist, why would you put them on the level of God? You KNOW these things were merely creations of men, (especially the flying spaghetti monster) and can simply cross out that possibility out. Does the flying spaghetti monster have a Holy Book which prophecies things that are being fulfilled AS I SPEAK? No. It doesn't.

#3: "Why would an all loving God, allow hurricanes, and starving children?" Well that's a good question I must admit, even some Christians(like my mother for example) believe that God is the cause of this.

God allows children to be starving because he allows satan to wreak havoc. We are just born into a bad world, a bad society filled with pornography,(which is extremely easy to access) terrorism, wars and rumors of wars. I think these innocent children who die of starvation will go up to Heaven(considering that if they are ages 1-10) and be with God, and not have to suffer from the sins of man.I lost twin cousins in a miscarriage and know that that is not God. We are clearly in the end times.Would a loving God give you a second life? Would he warn you about Hell? Would a loving God tell you exactly how to get into Heaven? That sounds loving to me.

Now the "evidence".

Revelation 9-17

"And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat, having breastplates of fire, and jacinth, and brimstone, and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimtstone." (KJV)

Okay when I first read this, I took it literally.. when its actually metaphoric. Its metaphoric because Saint John the Divine did not know how to describe these thing in the future without the only knowledge he knew back in his time. How can he describe a tank when he lives in a time when people don't even know what a phone is?
Do you know what I am saying?

So lets break this down..The horses are clearly participating in some kind of war. Since this war has yet to happen, we know they can't be actual horses. To John, the only thing mobile at the time that is used for warfare(besides chariots) are horses. We don't use horse anymore for warfare, we use TANKS! How do I know he is talking about tanks? The last part of that scripture-"...and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone." What modern warfare technology fires fire and smoke? Clearly tanks!

http://www.photochart.com/data/media/12/...

Does that picture not look like the last part of the Scripture? Like I said before, atheists read the Bible looking for the contridiction. They have a biased heart before they even begin to read it. Atheists, apparently you missed something:)

So how can a man see tanks about 1900 year
Update: Some was cut off.. So how can a man see tanks about 1900 years before they were invented? Through God! If you believe this Scripture to be true, it authenticates the Bible as being the true Word of God, and that God exists, and the Christian God is "the" only God. None of this was copy/pasting, I... show more Some was cut off..

So how can a man see tanks about 1900 years before they were invented? Through God! If you believe this Scripture to be true, it authenticates the Bible as being the true Word of God, and that God exists, and the Christian God is "the" only God.

None of this was copy/pasting, I did a lot of inquisitive thinking to back up my Beliefs.

Have a good day
(for atheists who read this, and still don't believe)(-which of course I'm sure there is going to be one who still is stuck in the atheism paradox)

God Bless

(For Christians who read and Believe)
Update 2: For those people who are going to say "I didn't read the whole thing..your God just doesn't exist..sorry" (yes there have already been two) You know that just shows the very definition of atheism..the ignorance. When God(and know I don't say this with enjoyment like other Christians do)... show more For those people who are going to say "I didn't read the whole thing..your God just doesn't exist..sorry" (yes there have already been two)

You know that just shows the very definition of atheism..the ignorance. When God(and know I don't say this with enjoyment like other Christians do) asks you why did'nt you accept Jesus as Saviour in Heaven do not tell Hime we did not warn you. Some Christians enjoy the idea of an atheists going to hell, and they want to say "I told you so." We live a short life of a possible 3,787,20,000 seconds on this planet and then its up. If you find yourself in Hell, I'm sorry, I tried my hardest to convert you to the truth. I find it almost sickening to believe this is the only life you live.

With all due respect
Update 3: I am going to keep posting REALLY long questions like this(and answer the questions I'm getting to this one) until someone decides to step up to the plate and actually regain their Faith. (considering most atheists were Christians, before they decided to read "The God delusion", or just the... show more I am going to keep posting REALLY long questions like this(and answer the questions I'm getting to this one) until someone decides to step up to the plate and actually regain their Faith.

(considering most atheists were Christians, before they decided to read "The God delusion", or just the fleshly questioning like-"why would and omnipotent God kill children?" Questioning is the basis for this whole anti-God belief.
Update 4: To username: "RETURN OF THE FIST" Fallacy one... complete irrelavent bollocks... god also slaughters all life on earth with a flood, consistantly demands animal sacrifice and frequently sends plauges and or famine... by comparison slavery is not so important. You my friend, prove my very point.... show more To username: "RETURN OF THE FIST"

Fallacy one... complete irrelavent bollocks... god also slaughters all life on earth with a flood, consistantly demands animal sacrifice and frequently sends plauges and or famine... by comparison slavery is not so important.

You my friend, prove my very point. You know absolutely nothing about Christianity do you?
Its just like some Creationists know nothing about evolution.(which I know about evolution, yet I don't believe it")

God does not demand animal sacrifices anymore, we are in the New covenant. Since Jesus died, He is the ultimate sacrifice. You can't distinguish the difference between the old Testament, and the NT. You have to not dwell on The Law.

Atheists..know nothing..
Update 5: To username: "Im a fly" What are you trying to say? I attended a Christian school for 6 years and know there are some Christians who are not necessarily the nicest people.. Someone may be a Christian but that does not mean you are perfect. I have some friends who are hypo-Christians..atheists and... show more To username: "Im a fly"

What are you trying to say? I attended a Christian school for 6 years and know there are some Christians who are not necessarily the nicest people..

Someone may be a Christian but that does not mean you are perfect. I have some friends who are hypo-Christians..atheists and Christians are in the same boat together my friend. The boat of sin.
Update 6: To "jeffrey S."

I have a rebuttal to those statements-I'll answer them next time I ask a ridiculously long question like.It will be included in the next one..you have good points.

Thank you for your answer.
Update 7: To "return of fist" again, I see your point now. Yet when Jesus said to follow the OT law I think He means to try to be as good as a human as possible. Your rebuttal is not valid since you still say nothing about those animals sacrifices... Once again, Jesus did not want a legalist view of the Law, but... show more To "return of fist" again, I see your point now. Yet when Jesus said to follow the OT law I think He means to try to be as good as a human as possible. Your rebuttal is not valid since you still say nothing about those animals sacrifices...
Once again, Jesus did not want a legalist view of the Law, but He emphasized the spirit of the Law. After the death and resurrection of Christ, He ended those Old Testament TRADITIONS (ex. animal sacrificing)