a girl keep asking me favors ,do u think she like me?

one day she asked money, other day a pen at school ,one day to start her bike and complimented me sometimes

Best Answer

She might like you, you have to ask her and find out for sure.

• mia

She could like you or she could be using you because she knows you will always help her. She could be throwing you compliments just to keep you around but only you know her I don't. Is she dating someone? Does she hang around other guys? Do you feel used or do you get a true vibe that she likes you? Can you find out through other people how she feels or can you just come out and ask her do you like me? One day you can tell her politely that you can't help her and see her reaction. If she stops coming around then you'll know it's not for what you have it's you.

• Shes using you it doesnt mean that she likes you it just means that she wants stuff plus my friend said that all she wants is an bike and some money

Depends she might be using your friendship in order to receive items or help with things. Or she might doing these things in order to have more interaction with you. It's really hard to tell with the little amount of information you gave us.

You might try asking you friends who are able to witness the interaction between the two of you what they think.

Source(s): ME

She's either using you or trying to make up reasons to talk to you because she likes you. How does she act with other people? If she is a bossy person to everyone else, she's probably using you. If she seems like a nice person, she probably likes you and is just trying to find ways to talk to you.

meaning green easy for whoever has undemanding experience. in case you probably did no longer get that reaction from the guy you have an interest on, meaning a definitive no. So, do no longer insist too plenty in view which you will scare him away. solid success.

No, she probably couldn't find another guy to get things from and is using you. She compliments you so you'll keep doing what she wants.

Perhaps, start a conversation the next time you do her a favor.

It sounds to me like she's using you. Sorry, maybe you should just ask her, good luck.

You should start talking to her and be her friend and see where that takes you and her.