Can you write a funny story about TIME TRAVEL that includes at least 5 of these lines, just 4 the fun of it?

1. If you had read the works of Kurt Gödel you would know that the REAL question is:_____________________________________... 2. The Plesiosaur gave me the "evil eye"....and then continued eating the steamed sticky rice in banana leaves . 3. None of the members of the monastery had ever heard of... show more 1. If you had read the works of Kurt Gödel you would know that the REAL question is:_____________________________________...
2. The Plesiosaur gave me the "evil eye"....and then continued eating the steamed sticky rice in banana leaves .
3. None of the members of the monastery had ever heard of _______.
4. As the sledge hammer flew past my head, I was reminded of that wonderful song of yesteryear, "________________."
5. Carl Sagan would have soooooooo dug this!
6. Lo B'Yom V'Lo B'Layla, wrapped in jungle vines, stared at us with kaleidoscope eyes.
7. Adam demanded to know where his rib had gone.
8. Well......I WARNED you.
9. He was once an "extra" in an episode of "Zane Grey Theater."
10. Katie Couric will rip you to shreds!!
Update: ►I am waaaaaay past school age......This is not homework,merely an avenue for you to express your creativity,friends.◄