Anyone else trying the Windows 7 beta?

Well, I downloaded the beta this afternoon, and did a fresh install off of Vista. My graphics card (Intel (R) 82852/82855 GM/GME Graphics Controller) wasn't installed automatically, so I had to do it myself. I don't know if this is a glitch with the beta or what, but after the graphics card install, and the... show more Well, I downloaded the beta this afternoon, and did a fresh install off of Vista. My graphics card (Intel (R) 82852/82855 GM/GME Graphics Controller) wasn't installed automatically, so I had to do it myself. I don't know if this is a glitch with the beta or what, but after the graphics card install, and the restart, my drivers for the card disappeared, and my card was listed under Other Devices in the Device Manager. I tried re-installing drivers again, same result.
Other than that, I like the beta of Windows 7. It starts and shuts down faster than Vista, the new Taskbar RULES, plus the new beta of Windows Media Player 12 is really cool (but i can't find the graphic equalizer, that is what bugs me).
Anyone else had problems after installing the beta?